Beyblade Metal Clans: Divine pegasus takes wing

Beyblade Metal Clans: Divine pegasus takes wing

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Opening
LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! Angelo and Bug managed to get their mentors Mark and Bernie to let them train in a Practice battle. The Battle was intense as Bug finally finds his bey, Silver Leone's Special move, Sterling Flash Claw.
The battle rages on until both the contenders find, of all things, a second special attack. Leone with Silver Fang, and Bull With Fatal Bull Charge. Both bladers use these new attacks, and the battle ends in an epic tie. Everyone in the clan is shocked. Bruno then decides to plan for Angelo and Bug to have a blader's ceremony that night!
Angelo was shocked. Where he and Bug really that good? He had only been a part of the clan for about three days! He didn't Know how long Bug had been an apprentice, But his face registered shock too. Neither of the boys had been expecting a promotion. Of course they hadn't been expecting to do what they had done. Then the thought struck Angelo. They'd both be going to the quarterstrike as bladers, not apprentices.
Later that night, Mark told Angelo about the ceremony. "The ceremony is going to call for you to battle another blader to see just how strong you are. You'll be given another token to show that your'e a blader, but what with your accomplishments, You might receive a specialty token too." Angelo's mind Buzzed with excitement, but he also realized that he'd be facing stronger opponents at the quarterstrike.
"So, how does the quarter strike work?"
"Friday is the apprentice's tournament, then saturday, and the first half of sunday is the blader's tournament. Then finally, the second half of sunday is the leader's tournament." Angelo was really excited now. Tomorrow was friday.
" So, Where do we go for the Quarterstrike?"
"To the stadium in the city. It's usually used for regular bladers that don't belong to a clan, but we're allowed to use it for the quarterstrike. Of course, they are welcome to participate in the quarterstrike too, but most don't. It's very rare for a regular blader to take on a clan blader, especially one from Royal clan." Then Mark told Angelo it was time. So they walked out, and stood where Bruno gestured them to. As the members of Shadowscythe clan Crowded around, Bruno held up a hand for silence.
"Members of Shadowscythe clan, tonight, two of our apprentices become bladers." He pointed to Bernie and bug. "Bug, who has been an apprentice for almost a month." He lowered his arm, and pointed to Mark and Angelo with the other one. "And Angelo, who has only been with us for three days. Both have proven worthy of becoming Shadowscythe bladers, and just in time for the quarterstrike. So Angelo, step forward." Angelo obeyed. Bruno handed him an Iron token. "Put this on your chain, and face your opponent." When Angelo turned, there stood the red haired girl He had seen earlier. She loaded a turquoise bey. So Angelo loaded Bull, and waited for the signal. "THREE...TWO...ONE...LET IT RIP!" Angelo launched Bull as hard as he could. As soon as Bull hit the ground, the other bey zipped over, and began to pummel him with alarming speed, accuracy, and strength. Angelo made Bull fight back. So Bull flipped his fusion wheel up, and sent the bey flying. The girl corrected her bey, and sent it skittering at Bull. As it reached him, Bull flashed forward to meet it. The beys collided with a jolt. Her bey suddenly pulled back, and the girl spoke.
"Well Angelo, let's see how strong you really are. SPECIAL MOVE...DIVINE PEGASUS...FEATHER SHANK!" Pegasus glowed turquoise, and several feather shaped bolts of energy flew from the fusion wheel. Bull almost got clipped by a bolt of turquoise energy. Angelo decided to use his new move.
"SPECIAL MOVE...TERROR BULL...FATAL BULL CHARGE!" Bull smashed right through the bolts, and hammered into Pegasus. Angelo saw the girl's eyes widen as Pegasus was suddenly enveloped by the fear energy, and started to slow down until he came to a stop. The girl stood there, and stared at her now immobile bey. She picked up the shining bey, and addressed Angelo.
"well, you're definitely strong. I'm Sophia." She extended her hand, and Angelo shook it. As he stepped back out by Mark, Bug stepped forward, received his token, and loaded Leone. A man with white hair Loaded his bey also. Despite the white hair, he couldn't be more than 25. "THREE...TWO...ONE...LET IT RIP!" Bug and his opponent launched their beys. The two tops slammed into each other like a hammer on steel. The man's bey was a stamina bey that was completely the color of gold. Even the fusion wheel. The man must have decided to end the battle quickly.
"SPECIAL MOVE...HADES FIREBLAZE... UNDERWORLD DIVE!" Fireblaze spun away, ricocheted  off the wall, and burst into golden flames as it flew straight at Leone. Bug counter attacked.
"SPECIAL MOVE...SILVER LEONE...SILVER FANG!" When the beys hit, there was a blinding flash that dissipated to reveal the metallic looking bey laying on the floor in front of the still spinning Leone. After everyone was done cheering, Bruno spoke.
"Bug, Angelo, come forward." When they did, Bruno tossed two more tokens to them. The token that Angelo caught was like his starter token. Forged of Iron, and studded with Obsidian. Bruno spoke to the crowd. "Now, get to bed! We'll need to be rested for the quarterstrike."
To Be Continued

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it nice write

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ya. you tied that girl in to the story. ^-^ Keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing