Beyblade Metal Clans: A glimpse of Jade Eagle

Beyblade Metal Clans: A glimpse of Jade Eagle

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Opening
LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! The Shadowscythe clan held Bug and Angelo's blader's ceremony. They each had to battle a blader, and try to win. Angelo battled the mysterious red headed girl sophia, and her bey Divine pegasus. After that, Bug took on a man with a golden colored bey named Hades Fireblaze. Both boys won their battles, and were presented with specialty tokens. After this, the Shadowscythe clan Leader Bruno sent everyone to bed to rest for the approaching Quarterstrike.
Angelo heard a singsong voice calling."Wakey, wakey, rise and shine. get up, or you'll miss the bus." Angelo looked down at Bug, who was on the bottom in their new room they shared as bladers.
"Buses?"
"We have a fleet of buses to take us to the quarterstrike, and we eat breakfast on the go."
"Oh." The got up, took turns using their shower, and ran outside. There was a whole line of buses that stretched over from a nearby shipping garage.
"That's where we keep the buses." They both turned to see Bruno and Sophia standing next to them. "Most of the clan members are riding on the old city and school buses we managed to salvage, but the tour bus at the front is mine, and you and Sophia will be riding on the last bus in the line." As Bruno turned towards his bus, the trio started walking down the line of buses. 
"Why are we in the last bus?" Angelo asked Sophia.
"Because we have a bus all to ourselves. We're kind of considered extra-priviledged in the clan."
"We are? Why?"
"Because of how fast we connected with our beys. Plus you two both have two special moves." The bus they were to use was an old bus like an RV enthusiast would drive. It was sleek, and looked even more so thanks to the fact that it was trimmed in chrome.
It was white and red with a ladder that ran down the top and back. when they got on there were two people already on board. One was the driver, the other a member of the kitchen staff. The bus was decked out like an RV inside. instead of rows of seats, there were hide-a-bed couches, a table, and a kitchen. As Bug looked around, Angelo gave sophia a quizzical look.
"We'll be staying here for the whole quarterstrike." She explained as they sat down at the table. The guy from the kitchen staff came over, and served pancakes smothered in ice cream.
"Is this more of our "extra-priviledge" status.
"Yep, all the regular clan members are getting a regular pancake breakfast."
"That's a little unfair." Bug cut in.
"There are twenty buses here. Most of them are loaded with people, and ice cream is getting expensive. We have to limit things somewhere."
"Oh." The buses started and drove off toward a street about 50 yards away. The bus turned onto a street as the three bladers ate in silence. Finally, Angelo asked the question that had been nagging at the back of his mind.
"Hey Sophia, when did you connect with your bey?"
"A week."
"So, what type of bey is Pegasus?" She fished her bey out, and handed it to him.
"He's an attack bey." The bey had a turquoise energy ring, a black spintrack with small fins that made some sort of vortex, and a turquoise tip with what looked like a metal spike, but flat. He handed the bey back, and looked out the window. He saw a bunch of bladers with no token chains battling. One of them, a grey bey with a small fusion wheel obliterated the others. Then, Angelo saw the powerful bey as a grey eagle.
To Be Continued. 

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's starting to get very interesting.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's good so far

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 5, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing