Beyblade Metal Clans: The Secret of Fusion Saggitario

Beyblade Metal Clans: The Secret of Fusion Saggitario

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Opening
LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! Angelo and Bug were awakened in their new room, and ushered out to the buses for breakfast. It was established that Angelo and Bug shared a heightened position in the clan with the mysterious red head Sophia. As their bus traveled along, Angelo catches a glimpse of a mysterious grey bey.
After about an hour of driving, Angelo saw a huge stadium looming ahead. A behemoth of Steel, glass, and a giant jumbo-tron on all sides at the top of the building. "There it is." Sophia breathed. She had been getting pretty antsy on the way. The motley crew of buses pulled into a section of the huge parking lot marked with a sign that read.
Quarterstrike
parking reserved for
Shadowscythe clan
As the bus came to a stop, Angelo saw his companions putting on their blader's belts. So he did too, though he wondered why. After all, today was only for the apprentices. The man that had served the pancakes went to the front of the bus, opened the door, and exited. But not before Angelo saw that he too had a blader's belt. They filed off the bus, and walked over to the rest of the clan.
 Sitting in the back of the limousine, something caught the attention of the dark skinned man with sunglasses. The sunglasses came off, the window rolled down, and he peered outside. The corner of his mouth came up in a smirk."Well, well." A blonde boy with hair down to his shoulders jumped. He wore a blue and green eye-less mask over the scars and missing right eye from the car wreck that had took his mother.
"what is it father?" the boy had his mother's clipped british accent.
"It's been five years since the Shadowscythe clan has shown up for a quarterstrike."
"Shadowscythe clan?"
"Yes. The poorest, and dirtiest of the four clans." He turned to his son. "Did you know those savages live in an old warehouse?"
"No!?"
"yes, but they're even worse. Despite their conditions, they have somehow come to control the most territory. Both in the city, and out."
"Really?"
"Yes. The largest was Earthshock clan for a while, but they decided to run Shadowscythe out. Shadowscythe reacted by not only driving them back, but securing about a quarter of their territory, and no other clans dare to try to take the territory outside the city. Despite this, they haven't dared come here for five years. I guess Bruno feels empowered now that they've driven one of our bladers out of their territory."
"They did?"
"Yes, a Shadowscythe apprentice defeated Shane." The boy stared at him in shock. "What ever you do, wait until I signal you before you release Saggitario's secret." The boy nodded.
To Be Continued

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing