Beyblade Metal Clans: The fear of Nightmare Striker

Beyblade Metal Clans: The fear of Nightmare Striker

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Opening
LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! Jacob chose his newest blader Julie to keep a promise he'd made the night before. Sure that Julie was going to lose, Jacob only watches because he's interested to see how Sophia battles. As Roman, leader of Royal Clan, gives the signal, the beys are launched into the stadium in a pandemonium. The other bladers beys are taken right out of the competition. leaving Sophia, and Julie to go head to head. Julie's bey, Destiny wolf, absorbs Pegasus' feather shank attack like it isn't there, and Julie finally finishes the battle with Wolf's special move, Noble Destiny Flare. Completely defeating Pegasus in a matter of seconds. After the battle Julie slides to the ground in a faint.
Jacob couldn't believe what he had just seen. Julie had won, but joy turned to panic as Julie fainted. "Julie" Pudge howled as he ran out to pick her up. After all, he was her younger brother. Jacob leapt from his chair, and rushed out with the others. As he neared Julie and the others, the girl named Sophia came around the stadium in a daze. 
"Is she alright?" She asked tentatively, but none of them answered. A pair of medics came out to take Julie to the infirmary, and the others took their places. Roman started the choosing as usual.
"I choose Nigel."
"I choose Finn."
"I choose Gale."
"I choose Mark." Then it was his turn. He decided to go all out.
"I choose Zane." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Zane give a smirk. Though he hadn't said anything, Jacob had been sure that he was dying to battle.
As the five bladers took their places, Angelo decided that he immediately disliked the guy named Zane. Zane wore a tan shirt, and green pants, but his most striking feature was a shock of pink hair with a patch of magenta on the front right side. Roman stood, and started the count-down.
"Three...Two...One... LET IT RIP!" The bladers launched, but the clan bladers were taken by surprise. dark energy immediately flared up from Zane's bey, and the dark bey knocked out two beys with impossible speed. Gale, and Mark were the only ones left to stand against Zane. Gale attacked first.
"SPECIAL MOVE...ROCK REX...STALAGMITE FANG BITE!" The brown bey sent a wave of stalagmites at the dark bey, but the bey simply moved out of the way, and struck Rex with enough force to blast him through the side of the stadium. He went flying at Libra. Mark defended with his special move.
"SPECIAL MOVE...SCYTHE LIBRA...SCYTHE SPIRAL DESTROYER!" The familiar blades of lavender energy sprouted from Libra's track. The dark bey kept coming until he collided with Libra's blades. What happened next was unexpected. The bey blasted right through the blades, and slammed into Libra. Libra flew into the side of the stadium, where the bey pinned him against the metal. "LIBRA!" Mark howled. Libra slipped out from under the strange bey, and zipped across the stadium. This turn of events obviously angered Zane.
"NOT THIS TIME!" He roared. "SPECIAL MOVE...NIGHTMARE STRIKER...NIGHTMARE SYNDROM!" A bolt of dark energy enveloped Libra, pulling him to a dead stop. Then the same energy enveloped Striker, and he charged. It looked like Libra was done for, but the battle wasn't over. Mark's whole body flared with lavender energy as he yelled, "SPECIAL MOVE...SCYTHE LIBRA...ULTIMATE SCYTHE SPIRAL DESTROYER!" Libra's track glowed with soft lavender energy as a blade as long as the radius of the stadium appeared, as spun around in a blazing arc. The blade sent striker flying on contact. Striker flew upward and into the front of a balcony. When he dislodged, Striker was no longer spinning. The battle was over, and Mark had won. Zane pitched a royal fit. It turns out people do pull their hair, and kick random objects. He hauled off, and kicked the lip of the stadium. Even Mark could hear the cracking of bones on collision. Zane roared in pain, and fell to the ground gripping his lower leg in agony. More medics came out. One of the medics felt Zane's foot, and declared it broken. The medics carried Zane off while trying not to get bit by Zane, who seemed to be foaming at the mouth while he howled for a rematch.
He appeared about an hour later with a cast on his leg, and fire in his eyes. The whole afternoon was uneventful, and the day ended with Earthshock, and Shadowscythe Clans tied with the regular bladers.
To Be Continued

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting! 0-0

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing