Beyblade Metal Clans: The rage of Earth Crown

Beyblade Metal Clans: The rage of Earth Crown

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

Opening
LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! A fresh battle rages as the five groups battle for supremacy, but the battle is quickly narrowed down to Mark, and Zane, the representative from the regular bladers. Zane blasted the other beys out of the stadium with his incredibly powerful Nightmare Striker. Striker displayed an immunity to Libra's Scythe Spiral Destroyer, so Mark had to pull an ace out of his sleeve. Summoning his blader spirit, Mark cut loose with an attack that even he didn't expect. A devastating attack called Ultimate Scythe Spiral Destroyer, and won the battle. Zane ended up breaking his lower leg when he threw a hissy fit, and kicked the edge of the stadium.
He was there again. In that city of fear and ruin. children crying, and shrinking away when he came near. One child was seized by his mother. "GET AWAY YOU HORRID MONSTER!" She screamed. Just as he was about to ask what she meant when he saw the mirror. It was just floating there. When he looked into it, he didn't see himself. He saw that monster form of himself that had appeared in his last battle.
Angelo bolted up so fast he cracked his head on the cupboards above his head. "OUCH!" He hollered as he rubbed the goose egg forming on top of his skull. Bug and Sophia were already up. They turned toward the commotion.
"Ouch, that sounded like it hurt." Bug winced.
"It did." Angelo replied, rubbing his skull again. He stumbled over, and plopped down at the table. The cook came over, and set a plate of bacon and eggs down. Angelo wolfed the breakfast down like he was starving.
"Did you taste that?" Sophia teased. Suddenly, there was a knocking on the door. As Bug went to answer, Mark flew in, and gasped for breath.
"Angelo. Bruno wants to see you."
"Me? What for?"
"Don't know." Angelo left the bus, and made his way over to Bruno's huge city bus. Bruno was sitting on a couch that was pushed to the back of the bus.
"Angelo, have you recovered from that last battle experience?"
"Yeah."
"You sure?"
"Yup."
"Good, because if we have a tie-breaker, I'll need you to be in it."
"Me?"
"Yeah. I had the arena officials measure your power levels. They're astronomical! The equipment had to re-boot five times before it could take the measurement." Angelo was shocked that he was that powerful. Bruno narrowed his eyes. "Just remember to keep that power in check. Okay?"
"Alright."
The arena was packed to the rim with people who had come to see the leaders battle. As the four leaders and jacob took their places, Mark settled into the seat next to Angelo. He leaned over to be heard over the roar of the crowd. "This'll be a good battle." The leaders all approached the stadium, and loaded their beys. A stadium official made the countdown.
"THREE...TWO...ONE...LET IT RIP!" The five leaders launched their beys into the stadium. The beys clashed together so hard that Angelo could feel the shock from where he was sitting. Jacob must have been desperate because he immediately unleashed his special move.
"SPECIAL MOVE...VULCAN PEGASUS...BLUE FLAMING WING DIVE!" Pegasus flew up out of the stadium, and smashed down on the clustered beys, sending all but two of them flying from the stadium. All that were left were pegasus, Kerbecs, and Deacon's bey. Pegasus zoomed forward, and struck Kerbecs hard. Kerbecs reeled from the blow, but instantly recovered. 
"SPECIAL MOVE...SPIRAL KERBECS...FLASHING FANG BITE!" The attack missed Pegasus, and smashed into the other bey. the other bey was a red bey with a heavy duty design. The fusion wheel was wide and heavy, the track was also wide and heavy, and it had a wide defense tip. The bey was momentarily knocked off balance, but soon recovered enough to clobber kerbecs across the stadium. Deacon was obviously angry.
"SPECIAL MOVE...EARTH CROWN...RAGING EARTHSHOCK!" Crown zipped to the center of the stadium, and waves of red energy shot through the stadium. the concrete crumbled to a dust that started flowing out from Crown. The other beys struggled to stay in the stadium, and finally released their power.
"SPECIAL MOVE...VULCAN PEGASUS...BLUE FLAMING WING DIVE!"
"SPECIAL MOVE...SPIRAL KERBECS...FLASHING FANG BITE!" As the beys hit, there was a huge explosion, and all three beys flew from the stadium.
To Be Continued.

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

0-0 Wow. What ever happened to Julie? I cant weight for the next one.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing