Beyblade metal clans: The destruction of Berserker Jotun

Beyblade metal clans: The destruction of Berserker Jotun

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! After finishing his battle with Sophia, Angelo shows archer to his quarters, and begins to try to bond with him. After finding out that Archer had died of Pneumonia, Angelo takes him out to be introduced to the clan.
This is it. I'm REALLY training under the strongest blader in the clan. Thoughts like this were running through archer's head as he ate his breakfast of pancakes and Bacon. It sure beat the hospital food. The night before, he had met his roommate, Brad, and they'd decided that they were going to be best friends. Just like their mentors. "It's so cool that our mentors are having us train together." Brad said through a mouth full of Pancake and syrup. "You know, They both discovered that they had two special moves on their first day of training together? Maybe we'll be lucky." Archer shook his head.
"Not likely, but we're definitely going to have a good time of it."
"Yeah right! they can be a couple of real hard cases when it comes to training." Brad snorted.
"Really?"
"OH YEAH! They'll probably start us off by holding up buckets of water for about half an hour, then run laps with tires tied on behind, and definitely do some sit-ups or push-ups."
"OUCH! That hurts just hearing about it.
Outside in the parking lot, training started. "Okay you two," Bug began. "We'll have you start with water buckets." Brad leaned over to Archer.
"Tolja."
"Brad. you'll hold three buckets today." Brad's jaw dropped.
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"Pick up the first two, and I'll show you." So Brad obeyed his mentor, picked up two buckets of water, and extended his arms out to the sides.
"Now what?" He asked.
"Now this." Bug answered as he picked up the third bucket, and shoved the handle in Brad's mouth. Brad responded by obediently biting down on the handle. Archer gave a shiver. The exercise looked painful. Especially the bucket in the mouth. Suddenly, Angelo loomed over him with a grin.
"Don't worry, you aren't at the three bucket level yet." Archer puffed out a sigh. "You'll start off with two full buckets." Angelo stated gesturing to a pair of buckets on the ground. This was the strongest blader Archer had ever seen. So he obeyed.
After almost half an hour, Archer's arms felt like they were going to fall off. They'd been standing in the hot sun watching Bug and Angelo battle several times. After yet another defeat, Bug turned to them. "Alright, that's long enough." The boys dropped their buckets with relief. Angelo placed his cloak back over his shoulders. He had discarded it due to the heat.
"Alright, let's take a five minute break, then you guys will get to battle."
"WHOO HOO!" Brad whooped. He tried to pump his fist, but fell over grabbing his arm with a howl of pain. "GAAAAAHHHHH! CHARLIE HORSE!" Archer was just about to ask him if he was okay when the rebellious muscles in his arms tightened, spasms of pain shot up and down his arms, and he released his own howl of pain. Angelo cleared his throat.
"Okay, make that a ten minute break."
Archer was definitely ready. Though his arms were sore and stiff, the break had allowed the charlie horse to pass. He was eager to finally battle with Jester. Both apprentices set their beys, and took their stance. Angelo counted down.
"THREE...TWO...ONE...LET IT RIP!" Both beys shot toward each other. Brad's bey ricocheted off of jester's massive fusion wheel, and flew several feet away. The heavy purple defense bey hardly even budged. Brad's eyes bugged out.
"Whoa! That's a heavy bey! Hit him hard Gasher!" The maroon bey shot forward, just to bounce off again and again. Archer decided to retaliate.
"Smash him Jester!" The large bey flew forward with surprising speed, and smacked into the balance bey. Gasher flew several feet away, and quickly regained his balance. Brad's face began to turn red.
"GET HIM! GET HIM NOW GASHER!" Gasher zipped forward, and sent Jester reeling with a barrage of blows that sent out a shockwave on contact. As he regained his balance, Jester came in with a battering ram attack. Gasher flew nearly six feet away. Brad's face was the color of a ripe tomato. "SPECIAL MOVE...DEMOLITION GASHER...DEMO CRAB CLAW!" Gasher shot forward as he was engulfed in maroon energy. A special move. Archer knew he was in trouble. Unless... what was that feeling in the back of his mind? Before he knew it, he was yelling.
"SPECIAL MOVE...DIAMOND JESTER...SLIGHT OF HAND!" Then Jester disappeared. Gasher stopped up short. Brad's eyes were bugging again.
"What the-" Suddenly, there were several flashes of purple as Jester reappeared and disappeared several times. Dealing a monstrous blow to Gasher each time. "NO WAY!" Brad hollered. Finally, Gasher was knocked clear, and bounced to a stop at his feet. Brad stooped, picked him up, stood, and turned his gaze to Archer. "Man! You are crazy strong!"
"LET IT RIP!" A series of strange voices whooped. Ten strange beys appeared, and knocked Jester flying.
"Gaaahhhhh! Jester!" Archer cried as he saw his bey hit a wall, and grind to a stop.
"Ha Ha Ha," A nasty looking teenager cackled, "More like crazy weak."
"Hey! That was a cheap trick!" Brad yelled, but was silenced by his mentor.
"Forget it Brad. Those guys are stray dogs that can't even bite unless they're in a pack." The stranger leered at him.
"Put your money where your mouth is. I'll take you AND the cloaked freak on!" He rasped.
"Sounds like a plan," Angelo stated as he set his bey."but instead of money, you'll be sticking your FOOT in your mouth. LET IT RIP!" Both bladers launched their beys. Bull and Leone shot forward, but bull was immediately surrounded by the other bladers in the group.The leader's bey sent Leone flying into a brick wall like he wasn't even there. "Yep. can't bite unless they're in a pack." Angelo teased. Bull swung his fusion wheel in a circle, and sent they other beys flying as easily as the leaders bey had dispatched Leone. Then he flung himself at the leader's bey, but ricocheted off like the bey was a brick wall. "WHAT?" The stranger smirked.
"HA! That old fashioned bey won't do anything to my Hunter Aromok.
"Hunter Aromok?" Angelo gasped in disbelief. Archer examined the bey. sure enough, it was a completely different design. There was a metal wheel in place of an energy ring and fusion wheel, and a plastic disk underneath. His attention snapped back to Angelo.
"SPECIAL MOVE...PURE BULL...JUSTIFIED BULL CHARGE!" Bull blazed with pure energy as it charged at the new bey. The blast was terrific. Archer felt a swell of pride as his mentor showed the rough blader a thing or two, but then he caught sight of a silver bey laying motionless on the ground. "NO WAY!" Angelo roared. Aromok hadn't even budged.
"HA! That's what you get for calling us stray dogs. Time for your PUNISHMENT!" Aromok flew toward Bull. 
"LET IT RIP!" A new voice roared as another bey like Aromok slammed into the evil bey, and drove it several meters off course.
"WHAT!?" The gang blader screeched. The new bey spun in place. It had a blue spintrack with a green tip. Green and blue decals adorned the large metal wheel. "GRRR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY DEARLY FOR INTERRUPTING!" The nasty blader screamed.
"Somehow I doubt that." the voice stated matter-of-factly as its owner jumped down from a ledge. The boy was about angelo's age with electric blue hair, a T-shirt with electric blue and black swirls, black jeans, and electric blue shoes. A certainly bizarre figure. "As useless as gang bladers like you are, I don't plan to lose." The gang blader narrowed his eyes.
"NO ONE DOES!" He snarled as he sent his bey streaking toward the other bey. "SPECIAL MOVE...HUNTER AMOROK...HUNTER'S STRIKE!" The bey glowed with energy, and sped up to the other bey, but ricocheted off the larger bey like a fly off a wall. "WHAT!?"
"My turn. SPECIAL MOVE...BERSERKER JOTUN...FREEZEFLAME FLARE!" The bey ignited with a white fire that covered a twenty foot diameter area.
"NOOO AMOROK!" The gang blader whined as his bey was engulfed in flames. Frost appeared around the area, and the fire dissapated. Within the area, there was a sheet of ice. Encased in a thick layer of ice was Amorok. Frozen in place, and stopped in mid spin. Jotun returned to his blader, and the boy turned to the other gang members.
"Anyone wish to join your leaders bey?" He walked over to the sheet of ice, and stomped his foot on it. Cracks immediately sprang from the spot, reached over to Amorok's Icy prison, and released him. "You've just experienced the power of Freezeflame. Fire so cold it burns." The gang began to run away. The leader snatched his defeated bey, and shook his fist.
"You'll pay for this. You haven't seen the last of Snake Bite Omega." The blader hissed before following his pals. The blader picked up Bull, and handed him to Angelo.
"You're lucky I showed up when I did." He eyed Angelo's token chain. "An Elite blader huh? Well then. I'd like to see your leader."
To Be Continued

© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on November 22, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing