Beyblade metal clans: The attack by Royal clan.

Beyblade metal clans: The attack by Royal clan.

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! After training for a while, Angelo, Bug, Archer, and Brad are attacked by a gang of bladers called Snake Bite Omega. Angelo and Bug accept the Gangs challenge, and enter a battle with them. Cheating, the SBO leader knocks bug right out of the battle. As Angelo Wipes out the other bladers, and attacks the leader, it's discovered that the leader is using a strange style of bey named Hunter Aromok. Aromok easily defeats Bull, and is about to smash him to pieces, when a strange blader with a similar bey named Berserker Jotun, attacks and defeats him.
Bruno eyed the stranger. "Who are you anyway?" He asked. They'd already reported the battle.
"I am Braxton. Beyclan sent me." Murmurs ran wild through the clan as he made this statement. Braxton continued. "A new generation of beys has arisen." He pulled out Jotun, and held him up. "This is a Shogun Steel bey. I have been sent to transform your beys to become one of these, and teach you about them. Almost like a prophet." More murmuring. He pointed at Angelo. "Angelo, right?" Angelo nodded. "You took on an SS bey, step forward." Angelo looked to Bruno, who nodded assent. As Angelo approached, Braxton held out his hand."Your bey, if you please." Angelo handed Bull to him. Then Braxton fished out Jotun, and brought the beys close together. "By the power and authority given to me by Beyclan, I transform this bey." Blue energy transferred from Jotun to Bull. Bull flashed in a bright light.
When the light subsided, a completely different bey was in his hand. It had a large chrome wheel, a green elemental wheel, a tall spintrack that looked like it was made of two parts, and a tip that was rounded with a tiny ballpoint tip. Braxton examined the bey. Then he handed it to Angelo.  I present, "Paladin Minotaur." The name was whispered throughout the crowd. "Now. Let's show them what an SS bey can do. Shall we?"
So the meeting was taken out into the parking lot. Angelo and Braxton loaded their beys, and prepared. Bruno counted down. "3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" The beys roared from their launchers. Jotun immediately went on the offensive. Charging at the Massive Minotaur, the strike merely glanced off as Minotaur merely wobbled out of the way. A camera had been set up to scan the battle. As this happened, the screen slowed, and zoomed in. Minotaur's track had a SWIVEL built in! As Jotun continued to attack, the blows merely glanced off as Minotaur wobbled. Then Minotaur went on the offensive. Zipping along with surprising speed and accuracy, Minotaur slammed Jotun around like a pebble.
Suddenly, another SS bey knocked into Jotun, and beys flew in from all directions. "ROYAL CLAN ATTACK!" Bruno roared as he launched his bey. Sure enough, There was Roman and Aaron leading them. Another blader Angelo didn't recognize was with them. Angelo assumed he was Royal clan's SS blader.
"Brandon! I'll take care of him. You help your clanmates." Braxton called. Jotun Smacked into the offending SS bey. Minotaur ripped his way through a wave of approaching beys. Angelo soon found himself face to face with Aaron. The partially masked boy grinned a nasty smirk that soured Angelo's stomach.
"Long time no battle Angelo." Aaron cooed. He then launched an SS bey with a yellow elemental wheel. "Crush him now Barbarian karkadann!" A large yellow creature like a cross of a Rhino, and a horse dressed in Furs and armor was Karkadann's form. Angelo wasn't going to just sit around.
"Attack now Paladin Minotaur!" Minotaur turned to his true form, a hulking minotaur in silver armor with gold trim. In each hand, he carried a golden sword with Ivory handles. Both beys clanged together so hard the ground shook. Karkadann flew several feet, while Minotaur barely budged. Aaron was furious.
"NO! I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU AGAIN! SPECIAL MOVE...BARBARIAN KARKADANN...HORN DEMOLITION!" Karkadann roared with yellow energy as he charged at Minotaur. The hit nearly wiped Minotaur out.
"GAH! Minotaur!" Angelo cried. Karkadann went to hit again. That was the last straw. "You think you can just come here, and attack my clan? I'LL TEACH YOU BETTER! SPECIAL MOVE...PALADIN MINOTAUR... WALL OF DANCING SWORDS!" Rays of energy formed a vortex around Minotaur.
"SPECIAL MOVE...BARBARIAN KARKADANN...HORN DEMOLITION!" The two special moves collided in a massive explosion that wiped out other blader's beys from both sides all around. Karkadann lay at Aaron's feet as smoke rose from his warrior wheel. Angelo recalled Minotaur, and shoved Aaron out of the way. making his way through the crowd, Angelo spotted bruno battling Roman, but losing. As Kerbeks gave out, Roman hooted in triumph, and began smashing the motionless bey.
"LET IT RIP!" Minotaur slammed into roman's bey. The bey shattered to pieces like glass.
"Eagle!" Roman squealed. "You'll pay for this you shadowscythe punk! Fall back!" The Royal clan bladers all retreated to a convoy of hummers, limousines, and sports cars. As the last one, a red Ferrari, left, Minotaur leapt into Angelo's hand. Bruno finally spoke.
"Y..You saved Kerbeks." He stated in a state of shock. Angelo turned to him.
"As long as I'm still kicking, No one hurts my clan, and gets away with it."
To Be Continued.

© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 7, 2014

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing