HB Rita's Diagonal Perspective-Reviewed by Badruzzaman Alamgir

HB Rita's Diagonal Perspective-Reviewed by Badruzzaman Alamgir

A Chapter by HB Rita
"

"Diagonal Perspective-Poetry Tied to the Ribbon of Time" talks about daily life struggle people.

"
Any new disclosure or creation is magnificent. Nevertheless, we need to endeavor to get that satisfaction. Nothing comes free.

I have been scouring the poems composed for five long years throughout the past two years. Then, at that point, I thought, this time, they could be sorted out in a book.

This year I distributed my first and most memorable English poetry book, 'Diagonal Perspective Poetry Tied to the Ribbon of Time.'
Beforehand, I distributed seven books (verse, novel, article) in Bengali. Numerous companions, associates, and friends gathered the English verse books I circulated. Many of them felt that this book was a mark of a specific period. A famous Bengali poet, Playwright, Translator., Badruzzaman Alamgir, has perused my verse book and placed explanations via web-based social media about my book, as-.

"Three years ago, while meandering around Barnes and Noble, I ran over a book of poetry - Dhaka Dust, by Dilruba Ahmed. What I see on the printer's line of the text is eye-popping - Dilruba Ahmed was from my old neighborhood of Philadelphia. Despite my Bengali neighbor, I later heard her talk, yet not in person. Finally, I found out she is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

This time HB Rita's English verse book from New York came to my market - when I heard it, I requested it from Amazon. The book of flawless poetry came into my grasp in 3 days - I read everything simultaneously.

Perusing Rita's slanting points of view isn't relatively as straightforward as perusing English verse straightforwardly - her settings and taste some way or another among Bengali and English - like Al Araf - neither paradise nor damnation - between them - where guiltless youngsters meander; I like this transitional thing the most, I appreciate it personally in this book.

Along these lines, one day, Joseph Brodsky, Li-Young Lee, and Dunya Mikhail will come in English verse in the spirit of Bengal's owl, Glory bower, and behula's faith of confidence. So settled on our hope on the journey that day - our expectation to HB Rita, write more."

It could never assume that anybody could survey a book with such a lot of profundity in such a short sentence.
Nevertheless, I'm grateful for his meaningful words.

Indeed! In Bengali idea, it was challenging to draw the distresses, pains, and wretchedness of the individual and society into English in a period. However, just talented researchers and readers can perceive the amount I have had the option to give the proper significance to Bengali ideas in English words, sentences, and language structure.


Diagonal Perspectives-Poetry Tied to the Ribbon of Time- is a book with multiple thoughts; in the wake of getting back from a heartbreaking mishap, my reasoning and point of view changed a ton. I believe that life is a combat zone. Every individual who exists here is a fighter and a weapon in possession of warriors to battle; I present boldness, virtues, humankind, fighting voice, and companionship with individuals.



You can store my book on Amazon.
Paperback- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TWW4NCT/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_SEGB1SZQD0HHQMER8D4T?fbclid=IwAR0BDoMLVQgRNRYhVi5YAMUiBtxygwbbw-h2WvLtv-3kgG896Tvw6cSubaM

Hardcover- https://www.amazon.com/DIAGONAL-PERSPECTIVES-Poetry-Tied-Ribbon/dp/B09TYM7FQW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2GDOSQ222GOWP&keywords=DIAGONAL+PERSPECTIVES%3A+Poetry+Tied+to+the+Ribbon+of+Time+hardcover&qid=1650566431&s=books&sprefix=diagonal+perspectives+poetry+tied+to+the+ribbon+of+time+hardcover%2Cstripbooks%2C43&sr=1-1


© 2022 HB Rita


Author's Note

HB Rita
A brief book review by a Poet!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on April 21, 2022
Tags: HBRita, Diagonalperspective, Poetry


Author

HB Rita
HB Rita

Flushing , NY



About
HB Rita, ancestors Bangladesh, live in NYC, achieved higher education at Touro College and University in New York. I am involved in New York City public school teaching for 14 years. I am also a well.. more..

Writing