Moments as I have them 3

Moments as I have them 3

A Poem by Hidingbutucme

There is no mistaking...this pain that forsakes me.. .. it threatens to obliterate me...time and time again I am waiting ....thoughts of sedating the emotions that the hurt is creating....like earthquakes the earth shakes n I'm hating .......everything inside and it's just there for the taking..lost cause stop pause n press reset ....I've cried I've lied n I've felt a weight on my chest ....stressed..what can u tell me...there's no drugs you could sell me ...they Will only fail me.... n then I stop pause reset....disconnect from the strain and disdain that I'm faced with ...start to do better stack cheddar no more of that fake s**t...this time I blow it but on the outside I dnt show it ....afraid of what people might think if they kno it.....back to a smile that covers pain...a luauph that is straighned...then I stop pause reset...I press play it's another day but I'm no better...I love you I care she says n I'd believe it but I kno better...but I dnt know better so I sit and I sweat her thinking of when I first met her....there's a child now actually it's my daughter..... sitting here thinking of all the stuff I never bought her....I'm selfish insecure and full of pride.... like to think I'm a tuff guy .....but when life hits back I'm scared n I hide....I dnt kno how to live... I just really wanna strive...somethings gotta give and that's when I decide....I need God....so I stop pause and reset...I'm standing still... but hey I'm still standing... heart pounding as I'm holding back tears.... these are fears from younger years... trying to cover up the smears u kno the ones left from stains caused by pains that your brain can't maintain ....why dnt I wanna let it go ...why dnt I kno ...n who can tell me... if I gotta be clientele I only wanna buy what God can sell me...n truth is it's all free payed in full n its all me...so now I kno what I need ....n I try to make a move n then I prove to myself ...that life is real shrood...n Its not gonna be easy cuz the devils gonna try n deceive me... but I kno God sees me n believe you me he will relieve me...I rebuke u Satan in the name of Jesus Christ and then he flees me....

© 2015 Hidingbutucme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015

Author

Hidingbutucme
Hidingbutucme

Dearborn , MI



About
I'm from Brunswick Ohio.I moved to Dearborn Mi to work at Ford...and I'm trying to figure the rest out more..

Writing