Let go

Let go

A Poem by HPlittleswimmers
"

My emotional reality, the rollercoaster suspense of my love life and the final moments in a honest thought. The time and need to learn and accepting a hardcore, honest truth... learning to let go.

"
Months ago, not too long ago. I met a man in the evening hours of the night. Handsome and mysterious, things were done evenings and beginnings to soo many nights. Every encounter, every moment non anticipated desired like water, on summer's hottest days. Would the nights be so perfect every time at the last moment of the night. When you desired a smoke, would the real magic of all these moments begin. Love exchanged without the known reality, that love would be fighting it's hardest to being happy, us for nights worth. Play, play, play and hurt, hurt, hurt; these are the feelings of the memories within the days we didn't see one another. A letter I wrote to let you know, Illusion my midnight's dream of when I was in your company would become my biggest fear of all, would distance us because you surely would not wanted emotional attachments with your fling. I was informed, my life sickened and had to start fighting for my life and everything it's worth. The days went by, no word of you, no sign from you. Illusion, destroyed instantly by the cold reality of life. You saved me once in all reality, I didn't freeze, I haven't died, just heartbroken by my own delight. My passion becoming my own conviction when suddenly that one morning where you shed light, professed a feeling you surely did. I insisted read the past for a moment in the present not knowing or was ever prepared for the future, where I would have to think and am at right now. It's beyond saddening to know I have to let go you have walked away and now I have no choice but to let go...

© 2021 HPlittleswimmers


Author's Note

HPlittleswimmers
There are no words to describe emotions, just the actions of when we pick up a pen that would release ink and leave a concrete noting of a moment in our lives.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 28, 2021
Last Updated on August 28, 2021
Tags: Learning, Love, Reality, Letting Go, Truths