7 Sins of Breaking up

7 Sins of Breaking up

A Poem by LauraAnn
"

How I was feeling after a 3 year relationship was shat on

"

I close the box of all your s**t and I ask myself why is there so much room for so many more memories that shouldn't happen but I can't store all the hurt I have from you?
I want to be so mad I want to be able to call you up and say F**K YOU but there's no reason to there's no action that makes me want to do that I'm just mad. at you. Mad at me. Mad at the fact that it's your fault that we broke up. that it's your fault that we faught. it's your fault that we drifted but it's my fault. It's all my fault and I hate you.

I hate you because you left. I hate you because you point fingers at me and only me and you never take responsibility for your own actions. You peel my skin and tell me I'm beautiful and I believe you to the point where I walk around in the very ich that is me and then you cover me up in tar and feathers to proclaim I am the fool, The ugly fool to hide her face in the angel's feathers that guided her until she hit a rock next to a hard place.

I fell. To the point where I couldn't bare to bandage what you did this time so I bled out and I'm hoping someone, anyone will have a mop to clean it up and tell me that I'm not broken that even an alarm clock with the sound warped from age you still wake up and know that your day is much more important than a boy. I carry my own tears in a jar to reuse them each time this happens but it's always the same. I cannot comprehend how each boy is different but all the f*****g same. Each smell is identical. Each laugh is the same. Each tickle is familar. and the only difference is the name.

 

© 2014 LauraAnn


Author's Note

LauraAnn
PLEASE ALWAYS leave feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I carry my own tears in a jar to reuse them" that was my favorite part :) sad but original indeed! Personally I would like to see this a little more sectioned..it may give it more 'oomph' .. and the only other thing I struggle with is that I feel it could a little shorter ..yet I don't want you to take anything out either. Not good feedback I know..just can't pinpoint it. I've felt that way though so thank you for sharing ...it's real and I enjoyed it

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2014
Last Updated on March 11, 2014
Tags: break up, sins, sinning, 7 sins, sad, mad, hurt, melancholy, poetry, fuck, angels, beautiful

Author

LauraAnn
LauraAnn

Tampa, FL



About
I'm 18, I love to write, and have a huge appetite. (I'm not chunky at all, though) I crave difference and abstract ways of doing things. more..

Writing
Georgia Georgia

A Poem by LauraAnn


Scars Scars

A Poem by LauraAnn


"friends" "friends"

A Poem by LauraAnn