BlueJays

BlueJays

A Poem by LauraAnn

I don't know how you did this, and to be honest.. Do I care?

I've been staying up later and later just to fit your face on the back of my retnas.

I know I shouldn't tell you this- but you take my breath away. 
I have infactuation induced asthma and I'm f*****g allergic to you.

I know you're going to hurt me but I've figured that's tomorrows problem. 
I've been told that the wise ones believed that the BlueJays are the only bird besides the crow to be allowed to pass through spirit realms. 
I guess that's why you pass through me.

I can't even tell anymore if you want me, I only know you want me to kiss your neck to make you become butter. I swear I'll be toast. I only hope you're not looking for a pancake.

© 2014 LauraAnn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
Interesting poem. I think we feel like this for one or two people we will met in our lives.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I know you're going to hurt me but I've figured that's tomorrows problem.- I loved that :) been there done that unfortunately. Creative and good write!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 12, 2014
Tags: ex stuff, old flame, bluejays, kissing

Author

LauraAnn
LauraAnn

Tampa, FL



About
I'm 18, I love to write, and have a huge appetite. (I'm not chunky at all, though) I crave difference and abstract ways of doing things. more..

Writing
Georgia Georgia

A Poem by LauraAnn


Scars Scars

A Poem by LauraAnn


"friends" "friends"

A Poem by LauraAnn