My School~ceremony

My School~ceremony

A Chapter by Shirohana
"

I want you to know my school~

"

            A girl sits at her desk with papers front of her in student council room. Her short brown hair falls to her shoulder while her green eyes focusing to read the papers. Yea, that girl is me. I am the leader of students, so I need to read all new student’s data. A bit tiring because there’s a hundred of new students assign here, but I like to know them.


“Aria!” ah, yes.. My name is Aria Tiassale “Why you still here? The ceremony is about to start!” say Kimberly River, my friend.


“Ah, okay..” I put the papers down and stand up. I tidy up my white with grey line shirt and my grey skirt.


“Why don’t you wear the badges?! Come on, they need to know you’re their leader!” she said it while point at her badges. On her right collar is sports leader and left collar is vice student’s leader.


“Too lazy..” I say it with low voice while taking out the badges and put it to my collar. On right collar is student’s leader and left collar is vice sports leader.


“Don’t say that!” she walks out, and I follow her.


            I’m really lazy to wear the badges. Because I already wear special uniform and that makes everyone staring at me. Plus, they will really respect to me because I am their leader. I don’t really like it.


“Everyone please line and be quiet. Especially for new students, please follow instructions from each group leader. The ceremony will start soon” the speaker announces.


            I walk to my line, beside teacher’s line and really near to the stage, while looking at the new students and the group leaders. The group leaders look so proud, can lead the little kids, I mean, the new students. While the new students look so nervous and enthusiastic too. Ah, anyway, I’m the last one to be in line.


“Late again?” say a boy with cold voice. He is Rexio Archien, the student’s leader too. Yea, we have Girl student’s leader and Boy student’s leader.  I just can say “I’m sorry, Rei” without voice.


“Ehem” the headmaster coughed to take attention from everyone “Welcome to Reve High boarding school!“ he shouted while looking at the new students, and everyone clapping hands. “My name is James Kent and as headmaster of this school I need to say congratulation to you all that you already accepted by us and will study and stay to this school. You need to be proud, because being accepted by us is not easy, right?” ‘Yea yea, the test is really hard.’ I can hear them whispering each other. ‘My head almost doom to prepare the test.’ ‘You right, I think just genius people who can finish the test easily.’ And they talk so much things until it is noisy.


“Sssshhhtt!” the students can hear the firm voice from Mr.Kent and they all quiet. “Thank you” he nods and continue his speech “I don’t want to talk much, I’d like to introduce you about this school. The missions and visions, rules, classes, and everything. So please listen to me”


“As you know, Reve High boarding school is one of favourite school. And this school is a rank one boarding school. We got this achievement from our missions and visions. And , of course, by strict rules.” I can hear really low complaint voice from them “I hope you can follow this school activity well and study really well.” Mr.Kent smiles warmly to calming them


“About classes, we have three classes. Red S class, Blue D class, and Grey C class. You maybe ask why everyone here wearing different colour, right? In Red S class you’ll focus on studying. But, you can join other activity and get regular sport schedule. In Blue D you’ll focus on non academic. Like sport, sing, dance, paint, literature, and other. Of course that doesn't mean you don’t need to study, you’ll get schedule to study too. In Grey C you are in organisation, you’ll manage many things but you’ll get regular schedule to study and sport of course.” The new students get excited and talking about which class they are in.


“Ah, you’ll get a badge that shows what grade are you in. You should wear it on you right chest.” ‘I already see the badge, but why just the Grey C class students have badge on their collar too?’ “And for the organisation member, the leader, vice and other, have their own badge and wear it on their collar.”


“To know which class you are in, we will give you an essay that you need to fill after this. And I think it’s enough from me. I hope you enjoying and can adapt in here and also get many achievement. Please make sure your name is written at the special board when you leaving from here.” Mr.Kent finishing his speech “Thank you” He walks down from stage.


            Now is our turn. Everyone who has badges on their collar walk to the stage. Rei open the introduce and we all introducing our self. After that, Rei and I giving them our short speech, I cant think to make long speech without making them bored and I guess Rei don want to talk much.


            The ceremony ended, the new students is leads to go to classes to fill in 

the essay while the students start to go back to class to get their schedule for new term, and other information about all of school activity.


Now, the school is started! This is my second term to be the student’s leader and my new grade. I’m about to finishing school, this is my last grade.



© 2013 Shirohana


Author's Note

Shirohana
Sorry, this is not so long, right? I want to make just one chapter about the school introduce, but I'm afraid I'll write too long.
I hope you like this..
Enjoy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good, but the tenses are off, and a few words are missing here and there, such as "the" also I have read way longer, and I like long chapters. :) it gets kind of confusing when the tenses are off, and in the beginning there is a good amount of details, but throughout I'm not getting many details. Also, it's just kind of throwing the other characters out there, not saying much about them, focusing mainly on aria.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Shirohana

10 Years Ago

oh right, sorry about my grammar.
yea, i already thought about that n i still write it again... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013


Author

Shirohana
Shirohana

About
If u want to know more about me, just message me. Yoroshiku~ I'm newbie at writing, but I have so much idea to write novel, story, fanfic, n poems. My language is Indonesia, English, German, Ja.. more..

Writing
My World My World

A Book by Shirohana