I'll Protect her

I'll Protect her

A Story by Dezarae
"

little bits of Kaz'e and his wife's life i dont know whether to make this into a novel of little short stories or not. but this is the first story of them.

"


The wind blew lightly at his ebony hair his piercing bluish grey eyes were only fixated on what was ahead, the city was just a few miles ahead but from where Kaz`e was standing he could already hear the shrills of the many people that inhabit it, fires started to break out and although he was already standing in the desert he could feel the heat coming from the fires that broke out. As he started to walk towards it, with the curiosity blazing in him as to what in the world was going on a young girl ran past him; time seemed to almost stop in its place as he saw the worry on her beautiful face, her blue eyes filled with fear. She ran past him and into the meadow  that was only a few feet away but far enough so she wouldn't get hurt. Kaz`e  walked into the gates and closed them behind him as a man with black and silver hair walked up behind him and greeted him.

"Master… you've made it just in time, I've sent her to the meadow just as you requested." the man said 

It wasn't noticeable before but him and Kaz`e seemed to be connected by string that came from his hands and extended all the way to the man's heart and shoulders.

"Good… I don't need you anymore, Silver." 

As those words were spoken the man now named Silver vanished as a blue florescent light appeared out of  his hands. The light disappeared and he started walking towards the middle of the town, people running but in the end getting in the cross fire of what was causing all the chaos. Kaz`e glared at the  man who was the cause of all the chaos.

"Artemis… don't you ever stop this mess?" Kaz`e asked as he stood in his fighting stance ready to attack.

The man now named Artemis looked at Kaz`e with eyes filled with malice as he clicked the switch that was snug in his hand. A few feet away Kaz`e could hear faint cries and screams and a huge explosion, Kaz`e's eyes widened as he saw the massacre that lay before  him. He had to be stopped, that was certain, it was too late to save the others but she needed to live at least and he wanted to make sure of that.

Artemis laughed, chuckles so loud and horrid it would make anyone cringe, but not Kaz`e. he had been looking for this man for more over a decade, and he was now in front of him and he was not going to let him get away. Kaz`e moved forward, swift movements as he started his Tai jutsu attacking Artemis in order to get the control away from his grasp. Kaz`e's movements were so fluid it almost seemed he was dancing with the wind.  The fight didn't last as long as he had expected but he had defeated him with one last blow to his neck a force so strong that could knock out a man much larger than himself. As he stood up  he took in a big breathe looking at the destruction that this foul man as caused, everyone was gone… everyone but her.

He moved but suddenly stopped as he felt a slight pain in his right shoulder and noticed that Artemis had given him one blow before he was defeated. Kaz`e sighed and continued walking, out of the gates that were no longer closed but hanging by the hinges. He wanted to find her.. The girl that was the only innocent thing that was left of the city but she was not in the meadow as he had thought she would be. He started to worry until he spotted her thin frame walking, stumbling a few days after. She was tired he could tell hungry and maybe scared he wanted nothing more than to save her bring her into his arms. She started to resist him as he approached her but he reassured that he was only there to save her and that Silver had told him in his last breathe to protect her. Her shaken body fell into him as he embraced her and only promised to love her.

© 2012 Dezarae


Author's Note

Dezarae
let me know if there is anything wrong with it? i would love to improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012