My Angel

My Angel

A Story by Stefanie
"

A group of kids in different "clicks", with different personalities, take on a wonderus adventure. The have to fight off their own nightmares. In time they learn to accept eachother. One learns how to love, memories are remembered, and much

"

 

Chapter 1

What Do I Do Next?

 

 

“Hey Harumi.  Are you ready to go?”

The brown haired girl smiled.  “No.  I’m sorry.  I have to work a double-shift today.  So I can’t go on the show.  I’m sorry.”  She looked at the girl with her brown eyes.  “Can you forgive me, Michi?”

The green eyed blonde haired girl laughed.  “Of course silly!  I completely understand.  Though, the show won’t be the same without you.  Just as it’s not all the other times you can’t come on.”

The girls were walking out of the school building.

“Uh-huh.  Sure.  You’d do better without me.  You should take me out.”

“You still spouting crap like that?”   Michi put her hand on Harumi’s shoulder.  “I told you didn’t I?  Or don’t you remember?”

Harumi smiled.  “I remember.”

“Good.”

A car horn honked.

“Oh, it’s Matsuda!”  Michi ran to her manager waiting in the car while waving to Harumi.  “See you tomorrow!”

Harumi smiled and waved back.  “Bye.”  She watched as Michi went in the car and drive off.  Harumi slowly put her hand down, as her smile turned to a frown.  She looked up at the sky.

A bird flew in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Harumi walked up the stairs of an apartment building.  She opened a door and went in.  “It’s pretty late.  The re-run’s about to start.”  Harumi turned on the t.v.  A them song started and the title of the show appeared.

Child’s Dream.

Harumi sat down and watched the show.

“Hey what’s the matter Michi?”

Michi sighed.  “It’s just not the same without Harumi.”

“Well, where is she?”

“She’s sick.”

“Aw, really?  Well, I hope she gets better and comes back.  It’s so dull without her here.”

Michi looked at the camera.  “You see Harumi?  Get well soon!  So you can come back!”  She winked.

Harumi smiled.  “Thanks.”

 

 

 

 


 

Harumi opened the door to her classroom.  “Hello Michi.  Where’s Hikaru?”

“Hikaru’s right here!”

Harumi turned around.  “Hikaru!  You scared me!”

“Oh Hikaru’s sorry!”  She had yeal eyes and black hair down the middle of her back.

“It’s okay, it’s okay.”

“Did you work a double shift yesterday?”  Hikaru asked.

“Yeah.”  Harumi answered.

“Oh so that’s why you weren’t on Child’s Dream.”

“Yeah….”

“Didn’t it suck?”  Michi asked.

“Yeah.  It’s not the same without you, you know?”

Harumi sits down.  “So I’ve been told.”

The teacher came in.  “Sit down  Sit down.  Okay, so yesterday we stopped on the fourth problem.  To continue from yesterday-“

The door opened.

“Akihiko.  Do you have a pass?”

“No.”  Akihiko has black hair and azure eyes.  He sat at a desk in the back by the window.

The teacher continued.  “Now does anyone know what to do next?”

 

 

 

 


 

“Ah….Gym.”  Harumi stretched.  “The only class were you get to go outside.”  She clenched her fist.  “Alright!”

“Uh-oh.  Here we go.”  Michi laughed.

Harumi spun around, while singing.  “I’m dancing in the rain!  I feel no pain!  Look, there’s Akihiko!  He looks like a lost soul!  I’m going to talk to him, to help him out!  So he doesn’t pout!  Akihiko!”  Harumi ran to him.

Akihiko looked up.  He was sitting against the fence.

“Why the gloomy face?”

Akihiko looked away.  “Nothing.”

Harumi smiled.  “Come on.  We’re friends….”  She had a sad look.  “….aren’t we?”

Akihiko looked up at her.  “Yes….of course….”

She smiled.  “Good.  And besides, I always bother you with my stupid problems.”  Harumi looked sad again.  She looked away.

Akihiko looked at her sad face.  “I….had a dream.”

“A dream?”  Harumi sat down next to him.  “Do you mind?”

Akihiko shook his head.  “It was….a weird dream.”

“I had a weird dream too.”

“….”

“Do you want to talk about it?”  Harumi tilted her head to the side.

Akihiko looked at her.  He gave a goofy smile and laughed.

Harumi blushed.

The P.E. teacher came outside.  “Okay.  Line up against the fence.”

Michi and Hikaru ran to Harumi.

“Hey Akihiko.  Kenshin wants to see you.”  Hikaru pointed in a direction.

Kenshin waved.

Oh, alright.  See ya later.”

Harumi watched Akihiko walk away.  She remembered the goofy look he gave and his laugh.  Harumi started laughing.

“Hey Harumi.  What’s so funny?”  Michi asked.

Hikaru pointed at herself.  “Hikaru wants to know!  Hikaru wants to know!”

Harumi tried to stop laughing.  “It’s nothing.  Nothing at all.”  She smiled.

Once Akihiko reached  him, Kenshin put his arm around Akihiko’s shoulders.  “You sly man, you.”

“What?”  Akihiko asked.  “You’re not making any sense.”

“I shouldn’t have called you over.”

“Huh?”

Kenshin looked at Harumi.

Akihiko looks in that direction.  “I still don’t understand.”

Kenshin smiled.  “It’s nothing.  Nothing at all.”

 

 

 

 


 

Harumi opened the door to her apartment.  She went to her room and put her book bag on the floor.  She laid down on her bed and sighed.  She closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 


 

Akihiko laid on his bed on his back.  He stared at the ceiling.

Outside, a bird flew by.

Akihiko closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 


 

A girl with light pink hair sat on the ground in a field.  Her eyes were closed.

A boy with white/silver hair and sky blue eyes walked up to her.  “Hey.  Are you okay?”

The girl looked up.  She had tears falling from her sky blue eyes.  She sniffed.

There was a rustle in the bushes.  A monster came out and started to attack.

The boy formed a sword out of light power in his hands.  He ran at the….thing, and sliced it in half.

The monster disinagrated.

“That was easier than most….”

“Are you alright?!”  A girl came out and ran to them.  She had long blond/golden hair and sky blue eyes.

“We’re fine.”  The other girl answered.

“What’s your name?”  The blond asked.

“Fumiko.”  The pink-haired girl asked.

“I’m Ai.”  The blond smiled.  “And you?”  She looked at the boy.

“Mamoru….”

 

 

 


 

Ring….Ring….Ring….Ring….

Harumi opened her eyes.

Ring….Ring….Ring….Ring….

She shot up.  “Oh no!”  Harumi looked at her alarm clock.  “Oh no!  Oh no oh no oh no!  I’m late!”  She crawled out of bed, and turned her alarm clock off.

A song went off.

“oh, my cell phone.”  Harumi got her cell phone that was on her dresser, and answered it.  “Hello?”

“Hey it’s Hikaru!”

Harumi smiled.  “Hi Hikaru!”

“You slept in, didn’t you?”

“Yeah….”  Harumi tried to get dressed while talking.

“Today feels like a good day.”

“Why do you say that?”  Harumi asked.

“I don’t know?  I just have….a feeling.”

“A feeling huh?”

“Yup!”

Harumi tried to put her shoe on.  “Well, my feeling-Agh!”

Hikaru moved her cell phone away from her ear.  “Ow.”  She brought it closer.  “Hello?”

Harumi was on the floor.  “I, fell.”

“I see that.  Or rather hear.”  Hikaru laughed.  “Are you alright?”

“Yeah….”

“Oh, I’ve gotta go.  I’ll see you at school.”

“Alright.  See ya.”  Harumi hung up.  She sighed.  “I’m hopeless.”

 

 

 

 


 

The teacher explained a problem on the board.

Harumi’s head was on her desk, and she was sleeping.

Near her, Akihiko had his hood on, and he was sleeping.

As of some other classmates.

“Hey.”  Hikaru whispered to Michi.  “Why is she sleeping?  She hates missing class.”

“She said her stomach hurts.”

“She probably didn’t eat breakfast.”

“Yeah….”

 

 

 

 


 

Mamoru was walking when he thought he herd something.  He looked at some near-by bushes.  Once he turned away, someone ran out of the bushes, and ran right into Mamoru.  “Ai?!”

Ai kicked and screamed.  “No!  Go away!  Go away!  Leave me alone!”

Mamoru grabbed Ai’s arms, and tried to calm her down.  “Ai….Ai.  Ai!  AI!”

Ai looked up at Mamoru.

“Ai….?”

Ai had tears running down her face.

“Ai, what’s wrong?”

Ai buried her face in Mamoru’s chest.  “Go away….Please….”

Mamoru had a shocked look on his face.

A monster came out of the bushes.

Ai started shaking.  “No….go away….”

“I’ll  be right back.”  Mamoru got up and created his sword.  He attacked the monster.

It disinagrated.

‘Why was that so easy?’  Mamoru gasped.  “Damn!  It was a trap!”  He turned around.

Ai put her hands on her head.  “No!  Go away!”  She stood up and backed away.

The monster created a sword out of his hand.  It came after Ai.

“Ai!”

The monster’s sword went through Ai’s stomach.  Blood dripped down the sword.

Mamoru sliced the monster.  He panted.  Mamoru walked to Ai.  “Are you alright?  Ah, what am I saying?  You just got a sword put through you.  Of course you’re not alright.”

Ai laughed.

“Wow.  Laughing?  After that nightmare?”

“Nightmare?  Nightmare….”

Mamoru looked at Ai’s stomach.  “Hey.  Your wound, it’s gone.”

Ai looked down.  “Hey….it is.”  She smiled.

“You are so weird.”

Ai blushed.  “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For protecting me.”

“What are you talking about?  I failed.”

“No you didn’t.”

“What?”

 

 

 

 

 


 

Harumi opened her eyes.

“Harumi!  You were asleep all through class!”  Michi said.

“What?!”

Almost everyone was gone.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?!”

“Because you needed it.”  Hikaru smiled.

 

 

 


 

Akihiko was walking down the hallway.

“Akihiko!”

He turned around.

The teacher called him over.

Akihiko walked to her.

“Hey Akihiko.  Could you take this to Harumi’s?”

“….”

“Please?  I’ll give you extra credit.”

Akihiko took the folder.  “Forget the extra credit.”

She smiled.  “You’re such a kind-hearted person.”

“Whatever.”  Akihiko started to walk away.

“Oh Akihiko.  I’ve drawn a map for you on the back.”

Akihiko gave the back wave.

 

 

 


 

Akihiko walked up the stairs of an apartment building.  He stopped in front of a door.

The number read 1234.

‘This can’t be right.  I’ll just ask if they can make any sense of this “map”.’  Akihiko rang the doorbell.

The door opened.

“Akihiko?!”

“Harumi?!”

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Stefanie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on April 25, 2008

Author

Stefanie
Stefanie

About
I am a hyper person, at times, and I know when to get serious. I love Anime and Manga! Yep! ^^ I'd love to be your friend! *smiles* I am very optimistic, and I always try to find the good in peo.. more..

Writing
It's Not Over It's Not Over

A Story by Stefanie