From Yours Truly

From Yours Truly

A Story by Stefanie
"

For my English class, I had to write an apology letter of a guy who blew off his date to the dance.

"

To-Kate

Maryland

5555strnd street

 

 

Hey

            You know, you’re probably ticked at me.  And I get that.  I do.  Really.

            I’m sorry.  Really, I am.  I didn’t mean for it to end up this way.  But, it did.  Here’s what happened.

            I agreed to go to  the dance, right?  So, you get all excited, and giddy.  Like a stupid kid school girl.  But whatever.  So you ask me what you should wear.  Like I care?  So you go and buy this ridiculously expensive dress.  And you’re yelling at me?  Get real.  So I meet this totally hot chick, and wanted to go out with her.  I didn’t want to humiliate you, so I told a little white lie.  You gotta admit, it was pretty good; saying that my dog died, and I was too upset to go.  Until your witch of a friend saw me with her, and told you.  But can you blame me?  I mean she was HOT.  I know you say, women don’t want to be referred to as hot, but as beautiful.  Well, you’re neither, so what does it matter to you? 

            I gotta go….my dog died*laughs*

 

          From yours truly,

                                  Joseph    

 

© 2008 Stefanie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on April 25, 2008

Author

Stefanie
Stefanie

About
I am a hyper person, at times, and I know when to get serious. I love Anime and Manga! Yep! ^^ I'd love to be your friend! *smiles* I am very optimistic, and I always try to find the good in peo.. more..

Writing
It's Not Over It's Not Over

A Story by Stefanie