Significance Journal - 10.6.14

Significance Journal - 10.6.14

A Story by HaydenS

Upon further review of this journal series, i have had a very pleasant sense of satisfaction in my development.  I have noticed though, my mind has had some discourse, which i should strive to correct;
My intention through this journal series was to gain an understanding of my standing and direction i wanted to head in.  Earlier I had no real yearn for direction, my direction was where ever satisfaction was felt.  Upon reflection of the time since my last Journal entry, my conclusion is that this was a destructive mistake.  Once again not on my accord, but on others. 

In regards to my social conditions, i have managed to establish many more deep relationships with the model of 'penetrate and bleed nodes', with each approach being more reformed than the last, increasing my likelihood of establishing relationships. 
As for development,

Physically the fat continues to fall off of me, the muscle continues to build and my cardio abilities still continue to increase.
Emotionally I continue to thrive in these complex environments I have constructed, reaping whatever my desires request from me.
Psychologically...  Being that I am unable to review myself and that my closest friend has returned to the country, who happens to be a psychologist, i'll ask him for assistance in understanding my psychological development.

I may just continue this series for a while to come.

© 2014 HaydenS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on June 10, 2014
Last Updated on June 10, 2014

Author

HaydenS
HaydenS

Sydney, Claymore, Australia



About
I have been working on a large detailed project since early 2012 and will be using this platform to release polished segments for review. I will also be posting some minor projects which surely must .. more..

Writing