Significance Journal - 01.8.14

Significance Journal - 01.8.14

A Story by HaydenS

Since the last entry into the journal i've had quite a development since then.  In short though, my conditions have only intensified in complexity.  
My libido has long since been lost, but contrary to that fact I've come to enjoy all the sex I can handle and more.  My body and mind feel at times in very different places, it's actually quite displacing to me, so much so that is has brought me to a greater realisation; The voice of reason vs. the voice of enlightenment conundrum.
I cannot express my frustration at my inability to explain this in my mind let alone through text.  My reasonable thoughts and my wants are so clearly defined that they contradict one another, as if there is a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.  Lately though I learned to communicate with these two 'things', which scares me greatly.  I fear not only have I broken the Odysseus Complex and the Guilt Complex generally, but all humane complexes that define a human.  
Here though, it is notable that my voice of reason and voice of enlightenment are in an act of negation.  I can now see my struggles materialised before my very eyes.  I must first find the right questions and right answers, in order to approach this correctly.  

© 2014 HaydenS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on July 31, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2014

Author

HaydenS
HaydenS

Sydney, Claymore, Australia



About
I have been working on a large detailed project since early 2012 and will be using this platform to release polished segments for review. I will also be posting some minor projects which surely must .. more..

Writing