First day

First day

A Chapter by Hayne&Lilith
"

Hayne-and-Lilith's Story Solitaire

"
When the school bell rung, Eric immediately rushed to the food court searching for food.

 He was starving since 11am. Unfortunately, the lesson ends at 1pm. Eric was nearly dead when he passed the class room door. 

"This one,please."Eric pointed at the spaghetti, which he thought may be a most tasty one. 

"Hey," someone slightly kicked Eric's left leg,"where's Paco?"

Eric turned around.It was Katy, one of Paco's girlfriends. 

"Hey,"Eric blinked his eyes, and tried to show his sincere,"he probably in the library, studying with his friend."

Ya, sort of friend. F*****g friend. F*****g. Two meanings.

“Oh.Thanks, Eric. I am going to find him.” Katy then left him and went to the library.

“Yep, just go there…” Eric murmured,” and you will never find out your boy is dating another girl somewhere.” He had done that for Paco for many times. None of his silly girlfriends could figure it out, and they would still be captivated by that amorous boy.

Damn Paco! Eric decided to find him later.

In order to lessen the sad feeling in the mind, Eric turned to focus on the spaghetti. 

When he was eating, a voice suddenly came out, “Hey bro, why are you sitting alone like an abandoned puppy?”

"Oh,hey. Glad to see you here."Eric meant it.

He didn't expect to see Paco in the food court.(Paco had said he didn't like to eat at "low-end” places.And the food court was one of them.)

Paco run his fingers through his hair(not Eric's), and beamed,"Lily says that she likes the spaghetti here."

"oh...really?"

Lily...who's that again? the 5th girlfriend of Paco?

Eric looked at the fork with spaghetti, and suddenly felt his stomach wrenching.Then he threw the fork down to the plate.

"so,what are you doing here?"Paco asked.

"Eat."Eric rolled his eyes,"so,how's your date?"

"um...it's fine."Paco sat down next to Eric,"no, I mean. It is not good as what I expected."

Did Katy find him during the way to library? and he broke up with both of them? 
Eric really wanted to know the answer, so he asked Paco,'’what happened? Is there anything wrong?”
“You know,many girls are attracted by me…”Paco frowned and said,'’but after dating with several girls, I got some strange feelings...'’

“What is it exactly?” Eric asked with curious. 

“I-I…” Paco stammered, and he paused for a while. He continued after taking a deep breath,” I think girls… may not be the right choice for me.”

Paco was open-mouthed. He nearly could not control himself to shout! 

Finally that day came? Would Paco no longer be lured by the girls?  


"And...I seem that...having a kind of feelings on ..."Paco said softly.

On who? Peter?  Henry? or Brian? Eric squeezed his hands,"keep on."

"You."Paco smiled. 

Eric knew him, of course. He could determine that was just a banter accurately.

"Ha. Keep your mouth shut, you idiot. "Eric stared at Paco,"I know you choose "dare". Tell me, what is the question that they have asked you?"

"oh,come on."Paco blinked his eyes," I may lose the game."

"Not my business."Eric said curtly.

"...Okay.  They asked me, how many girlfriends I ever had."Paco frowned again and licked his upper lip.

Eric didn't move his eyes from Paco, he loved this damned sexy.But he hadn't forgotten his question.

"so, how many? 20?or 40? or 30?"

"um...Do you know what? The reason why I choose "dare" is that, I haven't remembered how many of them! And I am not sure whether a 419 counts!" Paco rolled his eyes.

"so there is no Lily?"Eric asked.

"There is."Paco grinned,"she is pretty hot, slim but sexy. I swear she is a virgin."

Young and pretty. Hot and sexy. Stupid virgin. did he really believe that?Eric felt his nails hit his palm.

"So...she is the one who play the game with you?"Eric took a deep breathe.

"Not exactly. She is one of them,and she is not the one who asked me that question."

“Well, since you have already finished your task, why don’t you go back and continue the game?” 

“Oh, don’t be that cruel. Haven’t you felt any impulse when I said I might have a crush on you? “ 

“Sadly,” Trying to escape from the charming eyes, Eric looked at the spaghetti and answered,” nothing at all. ” 

“What? That’s a sad news to me,” Paco patted Eric on the shoulder. ”Just joking. Anyway, I have to leave now.”

“Okay. Just a warm reminder, do not go to the library now, one of your girlfriends Katy is there.”

“Thanks bro. See you later!”
Paco then left the food court, and Eric was alone again. 

“Sadly,”Paco stared after Eric and whispered secretly,” It’s true that I really have a big crush on you…”

“But you never know it…” 



© 2016 Hayne&Lilith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 29, 2016
Last Updated on July 29, 2016
Tags: yaoi, homosexual, schooldays, gay


Author

Hayne&Lilith
Hayne&Lilith

About
Hey guys,we are Hayne and Lilith.we come from a Eastern country,which don't see English as a lingua franca. However,we are desperate in elevating our English. Because of this reason,we decided to writ.. more..

Writing
Give in Give in

A Book by Hayne&Lilith