A Sunday with Pastor Baton

A Sunday with Pastor Baton

A Story by Hazel Chikara
"

An amazing way to spend time in the presence of God and just hearing His wonderful Word.

"

SUNDAY WITH PASTOR BATON

 

Matthew 12:43- 45

Foreword

Invite the Holy Ghost into your life. Since He is a gentleman, He does not come where He is not invited, He is not a party crasher. He is very respectful and comes only where He is called, He is not the type also who would stay if He is not wanted. He is the type to leave you to find your own space and wait for your call.

This is something that is frank, when one chooses not to speak to Him, He ceases to talk and another proceeding frank fact is that, in the spiritual realms, there is no grey area, there is no limbo, its either black or white, right or wrong, never neither. If you chose not to listen to The Holy Ghost, you are automatically listening to demons, there is no middle ground.

In Jesus’ Ministry, whenever He saw the evil spirit He would cast them out, no matter what. He would make sure that the lame walk and the deaf and dumb hear and speak respectively, and those who were possessed with the spirit of ignorance, he would teach them and the spirit of hunger, well we all know about the miracle of five thousand men, not including women and children and it not being the only one miracle.

There are two systems, God’s System and the worldly system…

God’s system has its equipment and you have to enter into it before you start operating it and thereafter you start operating in that system. In God’s system, it is not a forceful matter, you need to commit your life and surrender it to Jesus and make Him your personal Saviour. He does not force anyone to enter this system anyhow.

Then, there is the system of the devil, where he uses spirits embarked in ranks to operate and principalities-(Ephesians 6:12-”…but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms”).

Digging deeper for a moment, when Ephesians says-” For we do not fight…”, this automatically implements that even in the Kingdom of God the art of fighting is a must because war and fighting is inevitable, there is a reason why He is Jehovah Sabaoth, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE A FIGHTER. Besides battle is the only language the devil understands.

Daniel for instance took days of prayer and fasting (Daniel 10.)  after the discovery of the Prophecy of Jeremiah, not even his, that after 70 years the children of Israel would be out of bondage of the Babylonians. On the four and twentieth day of his mourning and fasting without eating flesh and pleasant bread, Gabriel then came and delivered the message.

Now, on verse 12 of Daniel 10, Gabriel stipulates clearly that his answer came on the first day, but he only got the answer on the twenty fourth day. Blessed be Daniel, He is a persistent man, he keeps on pushing till he gets an answer.

Let us further this, the chain reaction of prayer, you pray, God answers immediately (Isaiah 65:24- “that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”). He even answers before we are done speaking, He is God. Thereafter the answer should automatically come to you and you see a manifestation of an answered prayer and you begin to thank god, Giving Him praise because you will have as tangible testimony that indeed he is a God who hears.

Now, the notorious devil sets principalities who are set there in the high places, some versions go on and say in the heavenly places, before the answer comes to you, they hold it. They will allow the wishes of anyone in their system, someone who abide to their regulations to acquire answers, if you are not in their database they will hold your answers, and then there are two things involved, it is either you are dismayed and stop praying and just put a clause that God does not answer prayers and maybe He does not hear at all. You will never get your answers and fraudulently you would have bowed down to the principalities because, you will be condemning God and you won’t be praising Him, and Like said on earlier. There is no grey area, its black or its white, if you not Praising God, you will definitely cold, even Revelations (3:16) Stipulate how God feels about the lukewarm people, He does not want to be associated with them. He will spit them out of His mouth and urges them to repent.

Then, there are people like Daniel, who will not stop until they see something happening, fighters who will never surrender until they see evidence, who are have visible faith and know God never turns His back on people, people who comprehend that the devil is alive and very much active so that destinies are never reached. They keep on sending the same message to God and eventually it will alarm God that, the answer has been sent down but the same prayer is still being prayed, and God will realise that something is holding the prayers, the message is being pending, Arch Angel Gabriel is being held captive and since He is the Angel of Information these principalities have taken that to their advantage. Then Jehovah Sabaoth, releases Arch Angel Michael, the Angel of War, One of the Chief Princes to come and fight and Helps Gabriel.

This is an automatic Implication, if your answer is not there yet and yet God guarantees you that, to His children, He even answers them before we are not done speaking, this automatically means something else is holding your prayer and you should not stop praying and declaring war to anything that will be holding your prayer.

Now, there are some things that should be comprehended. Knowing your enemy is the best fighting strategy, or else you will be fighting an already lost battle. It is wise that you know what you would be up against before you even start, the same Ephesians even makes it clear that exposing the devil and his strategies is best, Paul says put on the full armour of God thus you may stand a chance for we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but-:” against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. Even Jesus is stipulating it when he starts decrypting about the operations of the demons in Matthew 12:43, He is also lecturing us on understanding the battle strategy that the enemy is using.

Now, rulers and dominion come whenever there is a kingdom come, when anyone wants to establish a kingdom they will always come, causing red tapes for you if you do now bow to them, Now Daniel was made prince over all of Babylon, thus every principality had to first consult Daniel before any activity, may that be your portion, God made us superior over every creeping thing on earth, and under the earth, in the waters and the sky except Him and the Angel. Being forced under the bureaucracy of the devil should never be your portion, you only have to answer to God not the devil and his principalities, if God gives you an answer you should see a physical manifestation of that request, not keep on praying for the same thing over and over again, God needs His commendation, He is a jealous God, he wants you to serve Him not spend time crying to Him for something the repugnant devil exposes you to.

Now, there comes the demons, the notorious spirits which needs your flesh for them to survive, these unlike the Holy Ghost do not request for permission or whatsoever, they are never invited they just possess and influence you to sin. For their actions to substantiate, they need a human body. They, can understand each other and leave in harmony together just so an objective can be reached, special reference to the man of Gad who had a legion of demons.

They work as the customs office, they monitor entry and exit of goods and people as well as services in your life, the man of Gad who had a legion of demons, the bible stipulates that the demons were in total control of his life (Matthew 8:29-:” and was driven of the devil into the wilderness”), they would drive him off of civilisation and cause him not to wear clothes and live in the tombs. If a person is not doing anything in under the influence of the Holy Ghost, he is being caused to do things by the influence of demons. The demons need people to summon things from the spiritual realm to substantiate in the physical, ask the witches and goblins- one would be beaten till the mouth is out of position by things we cannot see physically, but the beating is actual-,

Now, on the reference scripture, Jesus is Preaching about the operations of the demons. He says-:” When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation”.

Dry place there does not infer a desert, it means a residence where it cannot survive. A place that has rapid temperatures that they cannot be survived, remember demons require a body to live in. this implies a person who is too hot for the evil to stay under, the person does not tolerate any existence of the devil’s actions in his or her life.

Then it would think-: Let me return to my house where I came out….

If it finds it flounced, this implies no action was made here, yes this person was delivered and the evil spirit was cast out, but there was no doing of the word here, so it will be clean and empty ready for lending, this statement does not indicate maybe the person was living a clean life, this is a clear implication that there was no word of God, no Godly activity materialized here. Jesus and the Holy Ghost obviously were not living in this human being, no work for the Kingdom of God (remember there are only two, and the apparatus for the kingdom of the devil was not present automatically the equipment for the Kingdom of God should be working).

The demon now will go and call seven others of sophisticated ranks who would also be dispossessed and living in dry places to come and rent in this person, thus the state of the person is worse at the ere than the start.

Breaking this statement down, why would a demon verve and ask elder sister and brother demons to come and dwell in this person. The answer can simply be, when whatever that came before and cast this demon out would come back yet again then it will have to face at least eight more demons and casting them out will be grim. Now it would leave it, that demon and those others who have tasted how the dry places felt like, guaranteed to fight with everything that they may find a place to stay. It is a strategy of reinforcing power to that initial demon, putting the elder demons in the front battle and fight anything that may come for their home. They will create a strong relationship so they won’t be cast out, it will be harder for that person to be delivered in the latter stage than the first.

Now, Jesus just starts by saying “When a demon is cast out…”, why did he not even think about an introduction to his topic, because clearly he was in point of fact talking about something else, explaining to the Pharisees on how the Sabbath was a shadow of Him and his refusal for exhibiting that indeed He is Messiah, telling them that the only sign they are going to perceive is that of Jonah in the belly of sheol i.e. resurrection.

This shows that, we were all in sin, born and bred in sin, and he came to eradicate all that, He wanted to illustrate to them that the thief was just there to steal, kill and destroy and He came as the ultimate prize for life and abundant life for that matter, (John 10:10-:” They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”)

Now, this was clear indication that Jesus had come to deliver these people and if these people do not get to accept Him and start working for the Kingdom of God, the state they would be when He leaves the earth would be worse than that they were before He came on earth, because, before He came, the laws were put so that they may protect us not for the heaven to stink of blood of animals,(Hebrews 10:5-6-:”  Therefore, when Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.).

He essentially wanted purity of our bodies, which the demons were igniting other feelings thus we sin and just go and repent, hence He made the greatest sacrifice of all, He sent His Only Begotten Son, thus whosoever believeth in Him, shall never perish but have eternal life, and Life in Abundance He never ought to have more sacrifices, these weren’t sacrifices anymore, people would fraudulently sin and go get cleansed that they would not comprehend the act of purification and would probably go back again sin again. Kraals were now saved solely for supposed sacrifices of sin and people would sin fraudulently, yet God had put the Law so that people would flee from sin.

Now, we need to create dry places for the devil and his demons, we should be too hot for the devil to be dwelling and or dealing with us. Our hearts should not be cleaned and dusted for the devil to repossess us because no one wants to suffer the same fate that the latter person referred to here by Jesus is. We were meant to be like Him, At Antioch, they called the disciples Christians in mockery, because they were like him. If Jesus is God’s Son and we are God’s children it makes Jesus our brother, implying we are Princes and Princesses. We out to be respected by these demons. Now, one reflection that is factual, Jesus’s presence made the demons uncomfortable. It was not because Jesus commanded the devils to go away, it was his presence, because, the man who was in Gad who had a legion of demons, by Jesus’s presence they manifested and started asking if He had come to cast them out before their time. It was not because these demons had been told anything, but His presence made them unstable.

That should be the same thing with us as believers of Christ, as people who were delivered, as Jesus’s sibling and Princes and Princesses, as heirs to the kingdom, as people loved by God that He made a huge sacrifice and send His ONLY Begotten Son to die for sin He never committed, to be loved to have the grace of Salvation, that even the Angels, yearn to understand what it is all about. We were given something that the Angels never experienced.

Lastly, we basically need to ask the Holy Ghost to come and dwell in our hearts and just begin to work, we need to surrender all to Him and let Him teach us, counsel us, do His job thus we may know how to worship God. Let our lives be dry places, the word of God should never depart from our mouths, not implying we should be encyclopaedias only but doers of the word, our lives just reflect on what is present in the bible, when people look at us they will only see reflections of the mighty things in the bible and His Glory is forever more be raised.

Declarations:

The devil is a skorokoro, he needs push �-�'�🏿 from a person for him to enter your life. Today make sure you live a life too DRY for any demon to enter, turn up the HEAT☀☀☀☀�"��"��"��"� in your Life with prayer, you were freed of any demonic influence. Subdue, have Dominion over EVERY creeping thing this season"

Numbers 13vs30: The Lord has clothed you for battle, spiritual or physical. Nothing and no one shall stand in your way and overcome. Go and subdue in every battle of your life and take possession of what is rightfully yours. You will not possess unless you are willing to fight to get into your promised land. Prophet E. Makandiwa

 

Invite the Holy Ghost in your life, Let Him be present on every encounter. Let him fill your soul up, allow Him to reign in your life

© 2016 Hazel Chikara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

94 Views
Added on August 18, 2016
Last Updated on August 18, 2016
Tags: gospel, Church, God