Every day.

Every day.

A Poem by Heather
"

This is Marilyn Monroe's last love letter to John F Kennedy. I thought I would share it. All copyrights belong to their owners, so no stealing okay? And no I'm stealing, merely just sharing it.

"

"Each day is an eternity without you.  I wander the empty sand where we once were together and think of you, yern (sic) for you, hope for you.

"Yes my darling, I know it is futile to hope you will return.  You have already told me so.  I relive that conversation many, many times in my head.  When you told me that we must part, it was the most horrible day in my life.

"But I have sunk to such depths of despair that I feel I must make this final plea.  Come back to me!  My world is nothing without you.  You are everything.  The sun no longer shines upon me when I know you will not be in my arms.  I walk in constant (sic) darkness.

"We can do it, Jack.  I know we can.  Didn't you tell me that you were happiest with me?  Do you think of the wonderful evenings we spent at Peter's house caressing (sic) under the blankets...whispering to each other about our dreams?

"How can you bear the pain that I know you must be feeling?

"You are stronger than I am, dearest, because I cannot bear it.  Food has no taste, friends' voices hold no comfort and even the blessed state of sleep gives me no relief.

"I am a proud woman, Jack, and have never begged anyone for anything in my life.  But I am begging you.  Please, can you give us another chance?"

© 2013 Heather


Author's Note

Heather
This is Marilyn Monroe's last love letter to John F Kennedy before her tragic, mysterious death. I thought I would share it. All copyrights belong to their owners, so no stealing okay? And no I'm stealing, merely just sharing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love MM and I guess everyone do something was magical about her, May her soul rest in peace....
You did very fair justice and thanks for posting

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow. I did not know this letter exists...Thank you for sharing...:)....................

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thank you for sharing...i can feel the pain in her words...so sad...Rose

Posted 10 Years Ago


A fan growing up as a teenager...with Marilyn Monroe...glad you shared this...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yeahh really is funny, the message of the poem is that if you think of a person that is alive and doesn't show could someone else take advantage of that energy and manifest, or would everything stay secluded in the person that is doing the missing. Is it something like this. Your writings is amazing.

Posted 10 Years Ago



I don't know how to comment on it, if it's written by a girl who died so long ago.... You asked me to stop by for this one, but I want to read something that comes from YOU. : ) xoxo -Mark



Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2013
Last Updated on June 18, 2013
Tags: mm jfk marilynmonroe johnfkenned

Author

Heather
Heather

SlitsOurWrists., NC



About
Hello there my name is Heather. I am 25 years old, my birthday is on August the first 1990. :) I don't judge people. I'll accept anyone and everyone. I will write any type of story for anyone just say.. more..

Writing