♪You're The Light That Makes My Darkness Disappear.♪  Part 2

♪You're The Light That Makes My Darkness Disappear.♪ Part 2

A Story by Heather

~Roxy’s POV~

I am lying down on the bed while my wrists are bleeding heavily and I hear James walking in and I am unconsciousness. I start to gain consciousness but my eyes are still shut, he picks me up bridal style. i feel a warm tear land on my cheek. James didn't say anything. I feel him set me down and wraps up my wrists and picks me up again. I can hear him trying to hold in sobs. Then he carries me upstairs.

 

I was sleeping and its 3:00 in the morning and I try to get and go the bathroom but I can't walk. I try to move my feet but my whole body feels numb. I can tell James sitting, while his eyes burn on me.

 

I look over at him. "Help me?"

 

He slowly got up and stroll towards me. "What am I supposed to do?"

 

"Help me use the bathroom." I told him. I put my hands over my stomach because the baby is kicking. He then bends over and picks me up and carried me to the bathroom. You can smell he's been drinking. I dropped down to the floor and throw up in the toilet. He pulled my hair back as I was puking. I leaned back and wiped my mouth.

 

"Thanks for helping me out and always being there for me" I said.

 

"Anytime Rox the fox." He bends down so he was my level. "Why did you do that? You didn't have to do that?"

 

I sighed. “Because I couldn't take it anymore. All you did was yell at me and I am pregnant carrying around your child and I expected you to be there for me, support me, take care of me, love me, tell me I'm beautiful, just all the things a guy would do while their girlfriend is pregnant." I felt a tear running down my face. He wiped it away.

 

"There, there don't cry. I'm so sorry, like I said I've been going through a lot to. You're not alone baby, I know how you feel so don't ever feel like you are alone. I love you so much more than you'll ever know." He rubs his fingers over my cut wrist where I fixed it and sewed it up.

 

"Don't do this to yourself again," he finally said, “I love you and I want you to try and stop cutting okay? You're too good for that. If you ever get stressed squeeze a stress ball or take deep breaths. It's not good for the baby whenever you are stressed out because the baby can get stressed out to okay?"

 

I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and placed me back on my belly. I can feel the baby kicking, he then put his hand on my belly as well and felt the baby kicking.

 

"He's one big kicker, huh?" James said as he laid beside me.

 

"Yeah," he replied and he kissed my stomach.

 

The next morning, I was so hungry. I went downstairs and saw Aaren cooking breakfast.

 

"Hey Aaren," I said and sat down at the table.

 

He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey Roxy," then his smiled went away, “I heard what you did last night."

 

"Oh. James must have told you," I said.

 

He nodded. "Please for your sake and the baby’s don't ever cut yourself again."

 

I nodded. "Me and James already talk about it. But anyway, what's for breakfast? I'm starving."

 

"Bacon, eggs, and pancakes," he said and put a plate in front of me. I felt my mouth watering. I dug in and Aaren looked at me surprised.

 

"Calm down tiger. Don't want you to get sick." He joked lightly still watching me eat my food.

 

"Hey! I'm feeding for two here," I said with my mouth stuffed with food. James came downstairs and kissed my forehead before grabbing himself a plate.

 

"How my babies doing this morning?" he asked.

 

"Good. Isn't that right little one?" I said to my stomach and the baby started kicking.

 

"Well," Aaren said while putting the pot in the sink, “I’ll leave you two alone. Oh and don't get too freaky!" he said while heading upstairs.

 

"We will!" I yelled out. Once I got done, I sat beside James.

 

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked.

 

He shrugged. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

 

I gasp. "How about we go baby shopping?"

 

He looked at me weirdly. "But we don't know if the baby is going to be a boy or girl."

 

I shrugged. "So? There's nothing wrong about planning ahead."

 

He sighed. "Fine."

 

I squealed. "Yay!" we arrive at this baby store and we headed toward the crib section "This looks nice," I said as we were looking at some cribs.

"Yeah, but how about this one?" he suggested a blue crib which looked kind of boyish.

 

"Like I said, what if it's a girl?" I asked.

 

"Then," he said, “we’ll get this," he pointed out to the pink crib that have princesses on it.

 

I smiled. "I like it."

 

Once we were done looking around, we picked up some food and headed for home. We got there and we saw Aaren walking back and forth looking worried. I wonder what happened.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Well," he said nervously, “he knows."

 

James looked at him confused. "Who knows?"

 

"Layne. He knows you're pregnant," he finally said.

 

I looked at him in disbelief, “You told him?!"

 

He shook his head, “I didn't tell him anything." I looked down at the ground. How in the hell did he knew that I was pregnant?

 

"Did he tell you anything?" I asked him.

 

"He only told me to give you this note," he said and handed me a white piece of paper. I looked at James nervously and read it. The writing of the letter was kind of scattered looking but I could still make out what it said. “You actually think you can hide from me? Well you can't b***h because once I find you, you and that damn baby will be dead.”

 

I looked up and dropped it on the floor. He's actually going to kill the baby again. But he's also going to kill me too. Oh God.

© 2012 Heather


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh s**t, that ain't good. I wonder how Roxy plans on protecting herself and the baby. Again, you write with a flawless intensity that pulls the reader right along, unable to stop reading until the chapter is done. You've got a knack for stories.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2012

Author

Heather
Heather

SlitsOurWrists., NC



About
Hello there my name is Heather. I am 25 years old, my birthday is on August the first 1990. :) I don't judge people. I'll accept anyone and everyone. I will write any type of story for anyone just say.. more..

Writing