The path you seek.

The path you seek.

A Poem by Heather

"You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first...first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril. Mm-hmm. You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a...a cow...on the roof of a cotton house, ha. And, oh, so many startlements. I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the obstacles in your path, for the fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them even unto your salvation."

© 2012 Heather


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

@Steven Cash: No sir, this is from the movie "O Brother Where Art Thou" Great movie by the way, if you ever want to watch it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This sounds familiar... is it from Pilgrims Progress?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ha! Yes the Coen Brothers are the best. You have great taste! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I LOVE that movie! It is absolutely hysterical!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
4 Reviews
Added on May 4, 2012
Last Updated on May 4, 2012

Author

Heather
Heather

SlitsOurWrists., NC



About
Hello there my name is Heather. I am 25 years old, my birthday is on August the first 1990. :) I don't judge people. I'll accept anyone and everyone. I will write any type of story for anyone just say.. more..

Writing