What the last year taught me!!

What the last year taught me!!

A Poem by Dr Sharmila Parajuli
"

The last year taught me a lot including who are really there for you when you are at your lowest in health and spirits and that making yourself happy again is the best gift you can give to yourself

"
The last year has been a mixture of both gratifying and ghastly year with its ups and downs!
Regardless of how many times I had to wear that frown!!

Living in fear of losing your loved ones and still keeping the faith alive!
It's strange to see how everyone is in a rat race just in a quest to survive!!

We understand death only after it has placed its hand on someone we love!
Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief and all we need is to be there when they really need a shove!!

Trust me; people really have become players who take even their loved ones for granted!
It's so amazing to see how much power and energy they spend just to prove others slanted!!

When the going gets tough; don't forget to stop and look around to see how far you've come!
Don't you agree? You're too full of life to be half loved by someone!!

© 2024 Dr Sharmila Parajuli


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024

Author

Dr Sharmila Parajuli
Dr Sharmila Parajuli

Kathmandu, Hindu, Nepal



About
I am a full-time Pathologist with experience of over 15 years in reporting histopathology with emphasis on gynae-pathology. Part-time writer who loves to write on issues that need to be talked about .. more..

Writing