Chapter Zero: Prologue

Chapter Zero: Prologue

A Chapter by Ariable
"

Getting a little into the story, showing my writing style, meeting the character. I made this short so you can decide if this is something you'd be interested in. Other chapters will be much longer.

"
An alarm suddenly went off on the bedside table, grumbles of annoyance being heard from under a thick blanket resting on the bed. A tan slender arm reached out from under the warmth of the blanket, hand hitting around for the loud alarm clock. After a couple minutes of hitting nothing but table or countless of other objects the hand finally hits the alarm clock, making everything peaceful again.

    With a sigh the owner of the hand reluctantly throws the blanket off their self to the end of the bed, revealing a slender girl wearing poke-a-dotted shorts and a simple tank-top. She gets out of the bed, her long legs making lazy strides to her closet. She grabs a couple hangers with clothes attached and toss them onto her bed without looking. Then walks into the bathroom, undressing what little clothes she has on.

    After undressing she steps into the shower. More minutes pass and she walks back to her room wearing a towel, taking clothes off hangers and putting them on. Once finished she is wearing a white button up with a black tie, black shorts that hang loosely on her body and stop at her knees. She grabs a pair of socks and then walks out of her room, into the living room and tosses the socks on the sofa as she walks into the kitchen.

    She puts a piece of bed in the toaster and pulls down the lever, then walks back into the living room and starts putting her socks and black dress shoes on. She glances up at a clock handing on the wall, time reading 7:21 AM. She makes a slight hum of acceptance and gets up after hearing the toaster go off, once again making her way to the kitchen and eats her toast.

    After placing her dish in the sink she grabs a key off the wall, stuffing it into her pocket and walking back once more into the living room. She this time grabs a pale blue blazer and school bad and heads out of the house then locking it with the key in her pocket. She starts walking down the apartment complex, catching sight of a red head. She smiles gently and walks to the red head. "Ryoji-san." she calls out, getting the attention of the red head.

    The red head stops and looks at her. "My my, Haru-chan were you in a rush this morning? I almost didn't recognize you." the Ryoji asks. "No?" Haru questioned. He clicked his tongue and walked up to her, pulling a small clip out of her hair making her jet black bangs fall forward over her matching jet eyes. Ryoji smile suddenly turns to a frown "You sure you want to do this?" the red head questions. The girl smiles "Of course, you've done so much for me these past three years. This is the least I could do, Ryoji-san."

    He gives a sigh "You and Haruhi both are so stubborn." He responds. Haru smiled back with a laugh "I'll see you after school Ryoji-san, to tell you how everything went." she says. He nods "Better hurry before your late." he said as he patted her on the back. Haru nods and takes off out of the apartment complex, hurrying off her new school: Ouran Elite Academy.


© 2014 Ariable


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on July 7, 2014
Last Updated on July 8, 2014
Tags: Prologue


Author

Ariable
Ariable

KY



About
Hello everyone, I'm a bit new to this community. Arise isn't my real name but its the closest you'll get, sorry for that. I love anime, writing, and music. I'm a sucker for romance, and consider mysel.. more..

Writing
Story Story

A Story by Ariable