Chapter One:Have We Met?

Chapter One:Have We Met?

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa
"

In this chapter we discover how the couple met a second time!

"
I woke up as I heard the alarm stab my ears. I tossed and turned trying to look for the clock. Pushing the covers off my face I quickly slammed the snooze button.
"It's already Morning?" I pulled the messy hair out of my face as I sadly left my bed. My work uniform was set up just how I left it,grabbed them and got myself ready for work.I quickly put on my shoes, went out the door, locked it, and walked to my Grandmother's coffee shop.
I pulled the spare key to open up. I knew she was still a sleep, so i didn't want to bother her. I pulled out what needed to be made,kept mental notes to myself to see if anything needed to be order or get rid of. It was almost time to open up in a few hours.
********************************************************************************************
The way he walked no one would notice him. With his sight everything was in slow motion. He was too fast for this world to even notice him. Nothing bothered him or even got in his way. 
He stopped to see a nearby coffee shop. It was nearly full of customers. he notice an old woman near the coffee shop carrying a large bag full of coffee grounds. she turn to see that he was staring,
"Uh...?" He did an awkward smiled and did a slight bow to show his respect.
The woman smiled swayed her hand forward. He still still stare unaware that she was inviting him in the coffee shop. she put the coffee on a nearby table and pulled her hand on his, guiding him to the doorway if the shop.
"Ah-" he was going to speak but the woman just smiled and sat him at a small table.
"¿Quieres un café?" she asked him in Spanish "Want a coffee?"
"Eh?" he couldn't understand
She patted his head swaying her hand again. she was telling him to wait a little while. Then she suddenly disappear beyond the mounting amount of  costumers. 
And as a well mannered person he waited.
******************************************************************
"Have any of you seen bisabuela?'' I asked George as he was making a mocha
"Do you think I would see her while doing all this work Demee? As you see we're busy at the moment. Are you sure she didn't try to move the coffee grounds again."
"I don't know?" I signed "I go check"
"Sorry I wasn't much of help Demee!" George said as I went outside. Turning the corner I saw a bag of coffee sitting on one of our outside tables.
"Nana!" I called to her. I rushed to the back to see if she was in the storage room. The door was slightly opened to make me see bisabuela trying to move another coffee bag from the shelf.
"Nana," I spoke to her in Spanish "what are you doing?"
"I'm trying to help" she smiled at me.Some people would say that she a little weird or strange for her age and the way she acts. But to me she just my great grandmother Nana.
"It would be better if you sit down." I helped her down from the self "you're too delicate to do work right now."
"I just wanted to help..."
We got back in the shop and i sat her down.
"Demee?" Nana called to me
"yes Nana?"
"He's waiting for you?" She pointed to a certain direction
"who is waiting for me?"
"He's all in the back alone,,,because i put him there."
"Are you talking about a customer, Nana?"
"No a friend...." her face went blank then she blinked a couple times. she looked at me with surprised liked I scared her. "what was I doing?"
"You were sitting quitely while we work Nana"
"Was I...? yes I was?" she looked confused
"I'll make George make you some cinnamon milk for you."
"yes that will be nice..." Nana smiled and sat proper in her chair.
After some while try to block customers Demee brought her Nana the cinnamon milk she promised. she got her note pad and pen ready as she went to the back to meet this stranger that her Nana told her to check on. when she got there he or she was nowhere to be seen.
"Hey Coffee girl!" a familiar who visits the cafe often calls to her.
"What Elly?" Demee cornered her eyes to her 
"Is that how you speak to a customer?" Elly pouted
"No," Demee smiled "Just you" 
"I don't care on what you think!" Elly played with her hair "Speaking Spanish won't save all the time!"

Elly was a familiar at the coffee shop. But the thing though was she wasn't there just for the coffee. The truth was she really hate coffee, the only reason why she would dare come inside this old cafe was only because many men would come an go through the day. Most of the time she trying to get there number or just sitting at her certain table and watching George while he work and move around the shop.
"Okay then. So, what do want?" Demee rolled her eyes walking pass her table.
"Do you got someone new working in the cafe?"
"uh no" Demee pulled her pencil out of her hair. She went to the register to count to money that the shop has endured in the past couple of hours. "Why?"
"There a guy...who looks very very handsome..."
"Oh very very Handsome?"
"YA-A*S you understand!"
"Actually I was being sarcastic"
"Really!" Elly slapped Demee arm
"Ow!"
"I'm very serious! Do you have a hot waiter working here?"
"How many times to I have to tell you....George is married!"
"No you idiot waiter!"
"We don't have a new waiter" Demee was unaware of  what Elly was even talking about. she got irritated "I to go back to work" 
"Come back here!" Elly pulled her on Demme's arm. Doing this she force to fall into something that didn't catch her eye. There was a large crashing sound the echoed all through the shop. 
"Oh my gosh!" Demee saw they were emptied coffee cups, now broken. She Elly then remembered about the person. She quickly turned to see if it was George. when she looked she met eyes with a man that she never seen before. He back at her as if he too was shocked to see her.

"Who are you?" Demee asked


© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on February 6, 2017
Tags: Vampire, True Love, Marriage