Floating

Floating

A Story by Renee Zepeda

 

I see him floating in the pool, just floating. Is he dead? I watch from my bedroom window spying on him. He was the only one in the pool. I guess he was home on vacation or was he suppose to be at work? Was he dead? Move I thought, just move so I know you are alright. I realy dont' want you to be dead. It would mean I would have to call the police tell them their was a dead man in the neighbors pool. I would have to answer all kinds of questions. Questions I did not know perhaps. After all, he was just a neighbor. I knew nothing about him and he knew nothing about me. The only conection we have is we are two people living in the same apartment complex. I couldn't tell the police I was spying on him. Spying because he has a good body, nice tan and I fantasize about him. No, I will not call. It would take too long and I have other things to do. I think I have to check my e-mail or make lunch. No, it would just not be convenient.  Move will you!

© 2008 Renee Zepeda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading this poem was like watching the girl in the window watching the person floating in the pool and hearing her thoughts.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Interesting story line..

This had a lot of potential, but in my opinion, it comes up short!

More drama and surprise could have been written�

Stay on the journey


Posted 15 Years Ago


Awesome. I love writing when it reveals all the thoughts that you think and hope no one ever hears you think.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2008

Author

Renee Zepeda
Renee Zepeda

CA



About
I am in the process of writing my first book. I have had a few poems and short stories published. If any one would like to give me some advise on how to get published, I would appreciate it. I have s.. more..

Writing
Quilts Quilts

A Poem by Renee Zepeda


Caught Caught

A Poem by Renee Zepeda


My dove My dove

A Poem by Renee Zepeda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Wind Rider Wind Rider

A Poem by Rainbowco