My Father my Son

My Father my Son

A Story by John

My father finally went down to the last possible step to nothing in the middle of nowhere where he had been shrinking toward a long time. So he came back but I informed him he was fiction. He had just reached as far down inward as he could detect. He was fiction from then on to himself and to us for at the edge you know you are but that one more step no one can know you practically speaking and you become fiction forever from then on.


It is the same thing if you go out in a straight line to edge of infinity. You reach a point that is infinity to what you may know and if you go one step further you become fiction to yourself and all others but he did not believe me so I told him to go ahead and do something the Gods would find difficult to do. He chose to empty the great lakes in an instant and in the fictional universe he was in they were emptied. But in the practical universe of God's reality they never lost a drop. He may or may not be. Who knows? But he has no power here. God and Jesus and John as he becomes a God have all three been to the edge but did not go so far they could no longer detect themselves where they were. He did. He disappeared into fiction, the fiction he had started out to be, the fiction he was and the fiction he will always be. Cursed be the one that believes in him for he is insane. Actually we did what he did but having actually been practical reality we just went back to it when we found out nothing in fiction works except to delude some impressionable human. It is for that reason that impressionable humans must not be allowed to live to believe in practical like they did the aliens. We had to destroy them in the future to all human minds except those in heaven who have no way to go back to fictional beliefs.


Before when he came and I killed him it was the second time I had killed him in the future. He was a possibility yet then and did mischievous evil things that we made right after I killed him. He was in a bind where nothing from any space you want to pick ever shrinking down in would be his only way out. Finally he tried it. Where he went was only fiction and in fiction there is no starting point to ever become real in a practical way. He is permanently gone unless we change practical reality into something fiction which we would never do. We can go to him. But he cannot come to us. He is in another future that never became this one. That is why God made this one practical and keeps it practical. There are impractical things here like love, but they never last. Jesus however has found a way to renew the love you had once when you first loved. But it must be made new many times to last forever not to mention endlessly like the Gods.

© 2020 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on March 9, 2020
Last Updated on March 9, 2020

Author

John
John

Bemidji, MN



About
I am having a heart attack and still writing everyone will a mate and girls without are making love. more..

Writing