Hate

Hate

A Story by Pandamoon
"

hate

"

Holly A. Frey

Mr. Matska

Collage Comp. 1st hour

9 January, 2012

The skin will burn read with heat, face flush with blood a red tint cast upon the world contorting every harmless image into a malicious act of violence wrought by the ever growing fury one may shelter within. Twisting the world into a bitter taste that lays upon the tongue for days without end, giving a sour odor to the sweetest smell. Palms will go slick with sweat as the stay clenched in adamant fists and guts will clench and turn with the passionate wrath or rage and minds reeling with malevolent vengeance. One cursing the inspiration of their demise to the fiery tar pits of hades where they may forever burn for the rest of eternity. Hatred is a powerful force.

Hatred is an emotion so tempting to divulge too, seeming to taunting relentlessly every moment it is allowed to occupy one’s life whispering sweet satisfaction if you concede to letting it ruling your decisions for you and motives behind them maniacally bending them to its own devious will. Hatred is far worse than most drugs, coming easier and cheaper, entering your life without want but becoming as enticing as the water coolly dripping down the side of a glass in the searing summer heat.

                Hatred can be directed towards anything or anyone. Hatred is expressed in actions, maliciously violent in content that blissfully over take you, filling you with a scorching hot heart pounding blood pumping rage consuming you and giving in return a high in the moment to surpass all others but leaving you as a strong wind would abandon a exhausted bird miles in the sky letting it drop to the ground below to the waiting unavoidable consequences. Yet the torturous temptations finds forever new tricks in which to lure us to its iron grip as a naïve child would accept candy from a basterdized stranger.

            Hatred may start out small and inconsequential, beginning with only a mild contempt, a taint to your day, a sigh of dislike when the object of male contempt is brought obscurely into subject. Though it also beginning as a wild fire may start, flamingly carnivorous burning across the plains as quick as water surging powerfully over the edge of a water fall, scorching black any ground its fiery breath could manage to touch with the faintest lick killing all caught beneath it. Either way hatred can sit smoldering and simmering like a well prepared stew till the mingling flavors dance upon the tune faultlessly to the perfect moment of epidemic explosion the taste as wickedly bitter as the most alluring dessert.

Hatred and its scorchingly lethal breath is also put in great use to push someone to the greatest extent of the known and known limits and beyond. Weather seed is from hatred of one’s own self and the inability to accomplish a task or of another as like with the opposing team in any sports or a hatred of losing at all it will push.  Pushing and giving the vigor to run faster and farther throw harder and lift heavier with more strength and ability then one was thought to possess. It has sailed many a student far beyond the academic region they harshly place themselves to prove wrong the bane of their hatred.

Hatred burns with a intensity rarely matched by other emotions that span over a life. It burns with a unyielding fire consuming one in a way no other emotions can duplicate. As happiness flows sweetly like a breeze over every aspect of one’s day setting as the flowery blooms set upon the land the sweetness of their smell changing actions and words like the gentle breeze it is, anger roars like the torrent of crashing waves upon the shore line, splitting the mighty boulders that have stood for centuries against the hurricane forces of life but now pummeled to sand under the magnamones intensity of hatred. As sadness drapes over a day like a thick gray fog, setting like cold into your bones, souring slowly the mood one upholds and adding a proverbial rain into every sight obscuring through with a slow misery anger cuts through the moments with an unchecked ferocity as sharp as the razor edge of a blade.

Hatred has an unbridled way of bringing forth the spindle of malicious though common in all and spreading it like a sickly disease throughout a body. It encases every move, every thought and decision within its oil black web till every thought it holds is nauseatingly ferocious. Hatred sits like smoldering coals in the gut till becomes impossible to see through the blinding and seething rage that obscures even the most virtuest of choices. Hatred is a rancorous vice that snares all that dare let it enter their lives afflicting its cruel judgment down on those too weak to resist to allow the effects of one moment affect a lifetime.

Though like an raging fire, and burning flame hatred eventually burns out. Sometimes as quick as a wind may wipe out of existence the flame of a candle or throughout the effort of many years till ferocity is exhausted and left to blow away as freely as the sands upon the barren desserts. It dies as all fires must till nothing remains of the torrent it once was. Hatred is to tempting an emotion to let dictate your life even letting it slip for one crucial moment to carry through for the rest of a life. But no one weather the be a teacher of English or not should be too worried as the seemingly unending contempt a student may possess will eventually disperse.

© 2012 Pandamoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on February 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012
Tags: hate

Author

Pandamoon
Pandamoon

Writing
On the beach On the beach

A Story by Pandamoon


Rin Rin

A Story by Pandamoon


Free falling Free falling

A Story by Pandamoon