Heartbeat

Heartbeat

A Story by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

I heard this song with this great rhythm

"
She remembered it like a hot flash,on the first floor of the house dancing around in a dark crowded family room,even though she was surrounded she felt alone as she danced with him,nobody else just him and her.

It was a Friday night and her friends were all busy drinking by the table near the sliding door.She refused to follow their actions and follow her heartbeat,to being on the floor and dancing to the rhythm,making her heartbeat flow to him,her own majestic sound going round and round.

She's thinking desperately ,feel my heartbeat drumming to the beat as a symphony.She closes her eyes and gets lost in the moment.For not knowing this man's name,she started feeling ashamed,knowing she won't forget the time she spent dancing with him.The more she dance the stickier and humid it became.

© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


Author's Note

HoneyHoneyMomo
I heard this song with this great rhythm

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010

Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo