The Promise that She is Blessed Among Women

The Promise that She is Blessed Among Women

A Story by HoneyHoneyMomo

Remembering that day,that so earlier she was having good fortune,really in love.he had showed her everything she can do now.Not being worried about what other eyes were saying.Walking with a bounce in each of her step down the street that was covered in water from falling rain.

As Emiley opened the door,dropped all her bags and drenched umbrella,prances into the bedroom and feels the weight of bad fortune fall upon her shoulders as she sees Carlos packing and heading past her through the bedroom door.

Clinging,crying to Carlos as he reaches for the front door's knob,grasping it,turning it as Emiley screams"No you never loved her,please don't lie to me or yourself,you said i was promised to be blessed amongst women as long as i was yours!"

Emiley comes to realization that the subway has stopped and to quit remembering to that day,she was in denial the whole time knowing he always loved and wanted that other woman,his true love and that she held onto him selfishly.

© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


Author's Note

HoneyHoneyMomo
This short story(most of mine i haven't finished)is about a young women who just started her life out of high school and is hoping,trying to find a man who will love her first and make her feel blessed among the millions of other women.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful, short and lovely story. Keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010

Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo