Family

Family

A Story by Maxwell
"

My thoughts...

"

I felt the need for satisfaction, I wanted it so bad I was drawn out of my mind by something so little. I knew I would go to any length just to get it, all I didn’t know was how I was going to achieve that.

For so long, I had a thought. A simple, single thought of how to get my hands on the feeling of complete happiness. Is it something you get when you eat? Or when you see your results? I keep asking myself different questions every single time I'm all alone to my thoughts. Then, a thought came to me, all heavy with emotions. It was about family.

I thought about how happy I get when thinking about my folks…. Then I said to myself, I feel we get true and complete joy when we think about our family and how much they have gone through for us. Well, for me anyways.

When I think about my family, all these emotions start coming from nowhere. Flooding my heart, spinning in my head like a big hurricane. I think about it again and I get reminded of the fact that I don’t really get these feelings when I think or daydream about other stuff.

You know, thinking about family can give you the kind of motivation needed for anything in this life and the next and the next next next. Think about family and know why you are in school. Think about family and know why you want to do that particular thing that is getting you worried. Thinking about family heals and makes the pain of almost anything go away. Just think about it.

Family. One of the greatest gifts given to man. And women too…

© 2015 Maxwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015

Author

Maxwell
Maxwell

About
I'm a beginner who loves to write. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Maxwell


Rain Rain

A Poem by Maxwell