Rings

Rings

A Story by I.touchy
"

Your typical yandere love story. It's better than twilight.

"
I was frantically finding that small piece of paper. As I recollected my memories the paper should be left in place where I last saw it. Malangnya, aku tidak dapat menemui kertas itu. I really need that paper. When I continue to find the paper, I heard a voice calling out for my name.

“Nero, are you finding this?” She asked, holding up a piece of paper.

I was finding for that paper, it was a marriage certificate. Me and my friend, Chalice, are doing a last check on the wedding venue before it starts three hours later.

“Thank you!” I thanked, taking the paper from her.

“Melvv started preparing herself for the wedding. You should prepare yourself for wedding, the ceremony starts in two or three hours.” Chalice informed.

“I'll come back later then.” I said, running off.

After hours had passed and the wedding ceremony was over, me and my newly wedded wife, Melvv, went to our table since the guest tables were different from the table we had since it's our wedding. Eating the food served to us by the cooks, I got a message sent to me on my phone by a person I didn't know, it was a video. After I finished eating my food, I decided to watch the video since Melvv left the table to talk with her friends.

It started off with weird openings and transitions, asking ‘How are you?’ and ‘How was your food?”, continuing to watch the video it started showing my particulars, suspicious of the video, I continued to watch the video. Representing me with a picture of my face with the eyes covered by scribbles on a blue figure with a pink womanly figure. Changing to another scene, everything seemed realistic, even the coloured avatars looked like real people, the pink figure was walking to the blue figure holding a knife behind a bouquet of flowers. In the same scene the blue figure was talking to someone else, a white figure. As the white figure left the scene, the pink and blue figures met each other, the pink figure took out the knife and slashed the blue figure’s neck. Expecting nothing to appear since it's just a video and I've played through many gore related games, I never thought I'll see something so gruesome that it made my stomach churn, the blue figure was struggling even after his neck was slashed open. Red liquid was gushing out of his neck spraying on everything around him, the final blow to how much I could take in was when the pink figure started cutting off the blue figure’s head and putting it in a container filled with a colourless liquid. Suddenly it changed to another scene, a scene where the scribbles on my face were erased and the pink figure was sleeping next to it. The blue figure’s head, next to her pillow.

Unable to hold it in, I puked out whatever I ate earlier just now on the floor, as the guest and the cooks rushed to my side, looking back at the video I saw the last few seconds of the video before it ended, “Jealously and Despair”.

“Nero! Is the food distasteful?” Melvv asked, rushing to my side.

“I was watching a video and some gruesome scene came up.” I replied.

“I don't want to see what you were watching.” She said.

Slowly as the hours passed by, I started to completely forget about the video. Even if I were to remember about the video, I wouldn't be too bothered by it.

“Nero!” Chalice called.

“Chalice, you called me?” I said, turning towards her.

“I wanted to give you this. Congratulations!” Chalice beamed, giving me a bouquet of Black Cosmos.

“How did you know I liked this kind of flower?” I asked.

“You told me they were your favourite remember, Jealously and Despair.” Chalice reminded.

“Oh that, it's really embarrassing for a guy to like flowers. That was fake, I made it up.” I said.

“Aw… I really liked it.” She informed,

“It's perfect for us.” Chalice smirked.

“Us?” I questioned.

“I want to be right here, right next to you.” She said, taking out a knife from her back.

“I want to be your habit.” Chalice smirked hysterically.

“What are you doing?” I questioned, stepping back, away from her.

“You don't want me to be yours . So I'll make you mine.” I said.

“What is the knife for?” I questioned.

Backing away from her, I soon bumped myself into a wall and cornered by her.

“If your love as it shouldn't be, I'll take away your habits.” Chalice grinned, swinging her knife at my throat.

As my throat is being slit open, blood started to spray out everywhere, as my body fell to the ground, it started twitching violently, struggling to run away.

“Just leave your heart wide open, my love comes in doses.” Chalice beamed hysterically.

As she slowly starts to cut off my head, she was hysterically humming her favourite song. With a twisted crooked smile on her face thinking that she's achieved something big, something comparable to winning gold in the Olympic games. After separating my head from my body, she switched my eyes open and placed my head into a large jar filled with a colourless liquid before leaving her podium.

Hours later, Melvv found my dead headless body lying on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood, screaming in terror, she ran to my body crying in tears.

Later that night, in Chalice’s room.

“Good night, my love."

© 2017 I.touchy


Author's Note

I.touchy
Still new to this.
Put your thoughts down, it would be greatly appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

169 Views
Added on March 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 28, 2017
Tags: Yandere, weird, fucked, killme, 100%NotLewd

Author

I.touchy
I.touchy

Singapore



About
Instagram: @i.touchy Still new to writing. Prepare for random weird fucked up stories. I have a tendency to stop continuing on stories if it's not interesting . My goal: Write a better love stor.. more..

Writing