Eyes

Eyes

A Story by I.touchy
"

Weird story that popped into my mind I think it's a better love story than twilight

"
“Hey, Elsee. Regarding the afternoon meeting.” I called, stepping into the office and looking for her.

“Huh? Elsee?” I called, looking around the room.

“Even though she's supposed to be my Secretary, where the hell did she run off to?” I complained.

Looking outside the window, I saw a beautiful scenery of the city outside my office. Wondering if I should propose to the woman I love later that night, I wondered where I should propose  to her.

Noticing the mysterious book on the corner of my table as I turned around, I curiously went and picked it up, inspecting the book cover, it was a diary. Specifically, Elsee's Boss Diary, it was just a regular diary that she sneakily writes during work. Although she's not skipping out on work, I'll always get suspicious of her every time I see her writing in that. Opening up the dairy and taking a peek inside, I started to feel bad for reading it without permission, but since I'm her boss and I'm curious about what she's writing in that diary. Reading the first page she wrote in the diary, I was on the day she was hired as my Secretary.

2nd Month 23rd Day

I've arrived at work, it's the first time meeting the boss of Jurong. He seems to be really gentle, I'm really relieved! I also had the chance to meet the other co-workers. It seems like the girls got attached to me immediately. I hope I can get along with everybody quickly.

3rd Month 1st Day

The boss praised me today!!! Wondering what sort of reward I'll get, I returned to the office all excited. I was really apprised when the boss stroked my head. But… I might like having my head stroked…

“What's this? It seems to be quite a fun diary…” I giggled, flipping to another random page.

5th Month 6th Day

Today during the strategy meeting, my eyes meet the boss's eyes a lot of times. It made my heart beat really fast.my face gets all hot when boss looks at me…

“Huh... this is… man… This is really embarrassing…” I mumbled blushing, flipping to a page that she wrote on the next month.

6th Month 18th Day

I'm a bit lonely today since boss isn't looking at me… Why is he always talking to other girls!? Look at me!!

“Hahaha… She's jealous, it seems like Elsee also has a cute side to her.” I laughed nervously.

Flipping to the recent pages that she wrote, her words started to become like scribbles one by one, page by page.


June 24

Boss. Boss. Boss.

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You.

Look only at me, only at me.

You know, I love you so much.

I won't lose to anyone, I won't lose you.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You.

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.

Not paying attention to my surroundings, I felt a pair of warm hands covering my eyes. Paralysed in terror from reading that cult-like chant, I heard ear-piercing words from someone I don't want to hear it from.

“Who is it?” Elsee said cheerfully, slowly and softly pressing her fingers into my eyes.

“El-Elsee… No.. Ahh!” I shrieked, dropping the book.

“Boss, it's bad to look at other people's secret without permission…” She warned, slowly releasing her fingers from pressing into my eyes.

“Even if it's you, Boss, this act needs to punished right?” Elsee questioned with a hysteric tone.

“These eyes look at unnecessary things without permission…” She sighed, slowly moving her fingers for me to see through her hands.

“Shall we crush them?” Elsee questioned, enveloping my view with darkness from the shadows of her hand.

“Just kidding!” Elsee joked, letting go of her hands.

Dropping onto the ground on my knees, I huddled myself into a corner, cornering myself out of fear staring at the horrendous sight.

“The fact that you saw that diary means that you know about my feelings right?” Elsee questioned, picking up her diary.

Crawling up to me, you could see her beautiful figure with a beautiful smile on her face, although it might be enticing for others to see, it's a horrendous sight for me. Her slim body  accompanied with that twisted, crooked smile on her face makes her a monster instead of a beautiful woman.

“I love you…” She confessed hysterically.

“I can't lie to my feelings anymore…” She said, crawling up to me.

“I want you to only look at me, Boss..” She added, trying to forcefully kiss my lips.

Running away from her, I ran into the office table, knocking both myself and the table down. Dragging my body away from her, my vision started getting blurry, unknowingly I was dragging my body to her thinking that she was someone else, someone who could save me. Falling unconscious, unknowing that she drugged the coffee she gave me. Hours later, I woke up later that night in an unfamiliar room lying down on an unfamiliar bed, having nothing but a warm soft blanket covering my body, I turned my head and looked around.

The first thing I saw was Elsee sleeping soundly next to me, smiling, I don't want to know what's she's dreaming about or what's under the blanket, the other thing was that the walls we're covered with pictures of me, with hearts drawn around me or the phrase “I love you”. Containing my fear inside and trying to stay calm, I sneakily slipped out of the bed, finding my things barely took a second, they were lying on the floor beside the bed. Grabbing my stuff and getting outside to quickly change before leaving, before leaving the place, I saw a familiar small blue box on the shelf near the exit, it looks eerily similar to the one I have, mine was a ring holder that I kept a wedding ring to propose to my fiance. Opening up the box to check if it was mine, my heart stopped, rooting my body to the ground from opening the box. It was a ring holder, an empty one at that, instinctively I quickly turned around and looked into the room where Elsee was sleeping, no one was there on the bed nor was anyone in that room, when I noticed my surroundings, it was already too late for me, I was slammed onto the wall with a crushing force. Elsee's small hands, her hands are crushing my neck with her strength trying to merge me with the wall. I could feel the wedding ring that was supposed to be in the ring holder on her left hand, suffocating me.

“Till death do us part.” Elsee mumbled.

“You can't marry her anymore.” She informed.

“You made me pregnant with your child, Boss.” She added.

I was running out of air to breathe when I heard her say that, I couldn't do a thing, not being able to say a word or to even struggle. My whole body became limp, my whole body became her puppet to manipulate. Letting her hands off my neck and dropping me to the ground, I tried to spit out my first question I have for her.

“Why? Why do this?” I questioned.

“You were looking at to another aren't you?” Elsee asked,

“I want you to only look at me, Boss.” She said.

Placing her hands at the side of my face, I tried moving her hands away from me when she started bringing her face close to mine. Looking at her in the eye, I couldn't see anything except for an endless abyss, I've once heard the saying; “When you gaze at the abyss, the abyss gazes back at you”, now Elsee was the abyss staring into my soul.

“I want you to look at my kissing face properly.” She instructed, kissing my lips.

“It's the last thing you're going to see, make sure to burn it into your eyes.” Elsee recommended, showing me her crooked grin.

“What…. do you mean by that…?” I questioned, forcing out my words from by mouth.

“I don't want you to be thinking about and looking at other girls.” Elsee snapped,

“I can't beat having other girls reflected in your eyes.” She added, putting her thumbs over my eyelids.

“Elsee, calm down! What do you plan on doing….?” I stuttered, trembling violently in fear.

Trying to pull her hand away from me, I couldn't tell if my hands won't move since I'm trembling in fear or she's stronger than me, since I couldn't rely on strength. Words wouldn't be much of a help since Elsee's already snapped.

“Stop it! Stop it! Elsee!” I cried, being her to stop.

“Boss, look only at me from now on.” Elsee said, pressing her thumbs into my eyes.

Screaming in pain as she slowly gouges out both of my eyeballs, crying out tears of blood as my vision turns black. Passing out from the shock and fear from my eyes being gouged out, I prayed as hard as I could that I'll never come to.

-A month later-

As god didn't answer my prayers, I woke up to seeing a single colour, a colour darker than black, I could still see what Elsee did, her face, her crooked grin and her kiss. Even without eyes Elsee's image it's burnt into my vision.

“Ahh… Sorry for the coffee…” I apologised for knocking over the cup of coffee.

Even without my eyesight, I've returned my duties of being the boss of Jurong. There are a lot of inconveniences but Elsee supports me devotedly, which might be already obvious for me.

“Are you alright?” She asked,

“It's fine, I will clean it up.” Elsee informed.

“Thanks..” I said.

Because of that ‘accident’ there was a lot of fuss for some time in the workplace, but I keep it a secret in my heart and dealt with the issue as an 'accident’ without a word about the fact that it was Elsee's fault. If you ask why, it seems like Elsee got her wish and is pregnant with my child. Dismantling a mother is something that shouldn't happen.

It's just that there isn't a single day where I don't think what would have happened if I noticed Elsee's feelings quicker and responded right away. What would have happened if I dealt with her more severely and have sent her to another line of work, somewhere to another place away from me.

What if, What if, What if, What if, What if, What if, What if, What if, What if, What if…..

“Boss, just look at me from now on. Okay?” Elsee said, talking to a container filled up with a solution with my eyeballs floating inside it, positioned to look at her.

Ah… A boss's job is really difficult...

© 2017 I.touchy


Author's Note

I.touchy
Tell me my mistakes, I'm still new to writing
All comments are greatly appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 28, 2017
Tags: Yandere, weird, fucked, killme, 100%NotLewd

Author

I.touchy
I.touchy

Singapore



About
Instagram: @i.touchy Still new to writing. Prepare for random weird fucked up stories. I have a tendency to stop continuing on stories if it's not interesting . My goal: Write a better love stor.. more..

Writing