Death Greets Me

Death Greets Me

A Story by Chev
"

To be lost within a dream ... Just to be awaken by death.. Is death near is this really the brings of death or something else. Angela will soon learn there more to life then every day problem

"

January 15,2030


Dear Diary,


Its me Angela Star Dwyer. I know I haven't wrote upon your pages since I was thirteen, I guess you're mad with leaving you unfilled with stories of my life ,my dream or my little dark secrets. I didn't want to bored your pages of a life what wasn't meaningful or was complete empty. So in reality all i would be writing is how i complain about this life that never change for me that kept getting worse by the day, but lets not talk about that. I want to write upon your page today tell you what happen to me. I want this to be my record of what change my little boring life into something meaningful and worth wild.  I hope you will be happy what I will tell you my beloved dairy.

Today was suppose to be like every other day. I sleep in until my legs start hurting. Damning me to move telling to get up and move about in this room. I refuse this time i turn into my bed curling up as i stare at the time it as alone 7:00 am.  I thought about the time for a moment turning my back on it. I just mumbles say I need more sleep.  The reason I can say this because I was living back at home with my parents. I lost my job three months ago as accounting in this big firm on wall street. The only they told me I was being lay off in my head i was being  fired and am going be homeless in matter of days.  So being back home in my old that haven't change over ten years of being away kinda scared me at first I didn't think my parent would keep it the same, but being the youngest and only girl of five can put a weight on your shoulder a bit. My mom was excited to have me home in her words " I can finally have someone to talk to" in my head someone to complain to about dad and how lazy he become over the years.  Dad wasn't surprise to see me home he simple pull me close and told me it was their lost on a good accounting.  I simply smile at him and nods my head as I just walk into my room wanting hide from the world. I refuse to leave my house sometime  because the neighbor are just to noise and question everything and when you see your old friends or classmate from high school... well i felt like am going dead a very early death.

So this explain why I was laying in bed refusing to show the world my face. I was getting comfortable back in bed as i fall asleep. I started to have weird dreams and really didn't know how to explain it. All I know i was passing by a lot of people and i was smiling. They were greeting me in away welcoming me home like i be gone forever. I was getting creeper when I spotted a man. I could never see his face it was always cover in black like everyone else, but i can feel him smiling at me telling me  to follow him, but knowing me i refuse i told him i wasn't ready to go yet. As I turn around I woke up laying in my bed. My stomach woke me up this time, but i haven't open my eyes to look around my room. I could feel the  sunlight reflecting against my face as i open my eyes and i saw it staring at me.  It was cloak in black  it eyes were red.  A pale hand wave out to me. I wanted to scream, but my voice laid in silents my body was numb refusing to move at my will.  All that was running to throw my mind was ... " Did Death Just Wave at me?"

I didn't know what to do. It didn't move from it spot it stay there lingering over me not afraid of the light that bleed throw it,but before my lips can make out a word i fall asleep. i felt my body cloaking into my sheet. I felt the weight of the world hang onto me tightly.  I woke up for the final time today only to see the sun going down and learning the fact i slept my day away. My mother came  to my room think I was sick or something all she said was my body was over heating.  I didn't tell my mom because then she will get worry or freak out so i thought it best i wrote it down so I can keep it to myself, but not sure for how long. I Hope this make you happy dairy hope these filled you page well until next time. I write something again.

As always

Angela S.D

© 2014 Chev


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

Chev
Chev

DF, NY



About
Hi am Chev am 20 years old soon to be 21 years old. I love writing. Love making new friends. I love rock music and anime and manga. more..

Writing
Palm Palm

A Poem by Chev


Twilight Twilight

A Poem by Chev


Crumbles Crumbles

A Poem by Chev