Road to no treasure Chapter 1

Road to no treasure Chapter 1

A Chapter by IMagN
"

Chapter one, Portraying an ignorant

"
Road To No Treasure
Chapter 1 Portraying an ignorant 
REASON TO LIVE TO AN EXTENT AND DISCOVERY.(going downstairs)
PEOPLE tend to overthink over something they suppose to have to accumulate to a complete life to an extent as such essential to life like a house or private jet, drugs or experience, even traveling around the world would be one of them, countless attempts to give meanings resulted into breakdowns and suicide because failing to see through the hardship thinking it would come to him one day by inheriting money from his father or Nigerian prince coming to him with billion dollars with belief that everything should come to him and the mistake is blamed to other for his lose and destruction. FOR Ted Bundy last interview before his execution, he told the mistake he fell in as such pornography that caused him to imitate violence or to experiment with more extreme feelings that he appeared to think its normal but failed to relies the danger and impact it could emit to one's self and to others. MOSTLY thinking that extreme emotion might result into long-term happiness even though it's just timed, short term as in the moment spectrum could be destructive in the moment by chance of many ways and treasons for overhyping the way he's is living is mainly good for some time but rather bad example for long one. AS for people who achieved their dreams who just completed themselves, to the prisoner's who just want freedom to reflect the world once again,  it's still the same to think that "to be dead in achieved dream completion of oneself is want for an ending" and for the prisoner "the feeling of birth, getting out of someplace and caused you to see another world and culture that is a rebirth", depending on the act the prisoner's may stay in jail for more than 10 or 20 years long, lapsing through culture and technology to relies everything changed in their life and self-sown being, family, and loved ones are not same many people go and come, like the tribal village who suffered from extreme plague then suddenly people came and said "hey want to live longer? Just work for the government and we will give you long life to live and a cure also work to distract you from your true meanings and dreams that imprison you that’s what we want.".
SOCIALISM RATHER THAN INDIVIDUALISM.(break leg to move)
"HIGH mounts of living is a life to be dead to others but to oneself is leading to the mind of completion". MAIN essential way of living might rely to ones philosophy of life, rather a fancy words to contain to meaningful life, philosopher who try their best to give meaning is to lend help for whom is lost, either way they are trained to act likewise counselor but more like a question based of no knowledge but an act of thought or logic as such asking why is the sky blue so the  philosopher will reply bluntly with spiritual and logical conclusion saying "because it contains vast oceans that reflect the skies to blue so it reflects its vast meaning to the world of high skies" speaking of wisdom they try to use emotions to reflect what they write as such relating someone's inner-self as such saying questions like "Are Our Soul outside of our mind and body? Or the soul is our mind?" as such, these questions portray the sense of feelings rather than fact makes a belief system that is either hugely false and destructive or even beneficial in many ways, science and wisdom may be explained in many different perspectives rather than giving one explanation as the perspective goes. PERSPECTIVE and explanation is different between peers all around the world depending on their ideology, culturally and knowledge they attained through the journey that reflects their own choices and ways the intercept life itself. SEPPUKU is a form of suicide to honor bushido code as culture it means when someone disappoints his master by not achieving what the master want it require you to "suicide" to honor them, "Part of the samurai bushido honor code, seppuku was used by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies or samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves" as it goes it gives the mentality of a samurai from whom he was child until adulthood that failure is not option,  growing up to something that left you with hope and strength because as it says "when you come back failure you die, when you come back a winner either already dead or alive", growing up to no fear caused samurais to being one of the strongest units of the history because they had set the mentality that they will eventually die and must force strength and power for "honor". THAT'S the benefit for whom that taught them to be such people these such people may not choose to be that kind of the person but it goes to the source who wants change that is strength and power to country itself not the individual just socialism, "it doesn’t mean completion to ones life if he who helps others to grow rather than growing ones self".
INDEPENDENCE AND INDIVIDUALISM (lost in the dark)
MOST of the people agree that the government power or big company that doesn’t give rights these that manipulate the system for their own good and fortune, but power of self, caused them to overgrow from fear that destruction of these people may occur, many of saying goes that "ones must contain fulfillment to self rather to others", giving stance to yourself not from whom over you, these kinds people who set their minds to these words might  tire themselves with delusions of overpowering and fight for better result, in our modern world people fight for better homes and lands also status power even though they have no work or knowledge that gives an improvement to a society or specific group of people, that’s not independence but plain ignorance from ones self trying to achieve power for free. BUT there's some dark instances from the past that these people are merely weak or couldn’t do anything to themselves but to the King and lord, that give their own food and crops even children's for those who need them "the need to teach them to be strong and feeding the war with fierce and power" may cause fear and insanity to a simple town's man by worrying about the future that the overtop doesn’t provide. NINJAS, the history of ninjas are really interesting  because they emerged from a simple farmers in Japan to an elite units that objective is to keep order to their own community and safety, rather than emperor abusing his power for his own good, not for others, ninjas are known for their knowledge and creativity even their weapons are made from simple farming tools that are extremely lethal to use to the victim because of little resource of war items from Japan cities and shops doesn’t give out any weapons for those who doesn't need it and the only option they had is to make their own place rather relying on others, they created stealth clothes, poisons , lethal weapons, Darts, even tools that are used to climb mountains and houses, they were the most advanced in thinking forward rather than being in fear, taking back what they must've have but that affected their own country but still benefits their own safety to live longer "People have been promised to be revived from Tombs after death but they failed to relies that immortals may live forever but everyone around him will die, even memories won't survive long if you just keep it in the tomb" survival of people is immortalized by care and continuum of human existence is the most you could make that is making others and yourself truly."
WISDOM AND DETERMINATION (The last floor)
MINDS are complicated enough by the view it intercept, even though its nearly impossible if Everyone benefited in one stand or fight, by getting rich you might make someone poor, by getting poor someone will get rich its just the way of life, and people from the past as such ninja's and seppuku's ultimately had different objectives but their answers are the same is to improve, by improvement they rely on their own community rather than caring for the whole world, caring for the whole world isn’t balance but a heaven that ignorant would think specifically saying perfection isn’t in every way in this world, beneficially people get are sides they couldn’t reach for purposes or restrictions but it couldn’t mean they could cheat it as many successful people did "if someone lived in one ideology for his whole life he is merely a garbage to be collected" the world is changing quicker than ever, people think that their own will stand out to be special because of their past lives and families being rich might be negative or positive depending on ideology it holds, but all of this come backs to you personally if you want to be an Inventor or traveler its good and the best but you might be a use or entertainment to them.


© 2017 IMagN


Author's Note

IMagN
What do you think :) , and theres alot of grammar issue but even though its my first time please dont kill me .-.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on May 28, 2017
Last Updated on May 28, 2017
Tags: Philosophy, History


Author

IMagN
IMagN

Sky, AK



About
Im of many things as such of painter and pianist also writer, my ambitious craze for adventures and meanings to this world is uncountable but yet what makes it more crave-able is i never achieved it, .. more..

Writing