Best career option for commerce students - career in Chartered Accountancy

Best career option for commerce students - career in Chartered Accountancy

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

In India, the CA education process is managed by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India), which is responsible for maintaining CA education and their exams in India.

"

Commerce students get confused while choosing the best career option for a stable growth. They often have this question ‘What are the best courses after 12th standard and their career options?’ Choosing commerce stream in 12th opens up the gate of a lot of career options and one of them is the Chartered Accountant. The Article has brought to you by the CPT Coaching Institute, IRS, to let you know everything about CA profession.

 

The Chartered Accountant profession is rewarding as well as challenging at the same time. The root of this profession is bitter, but the fruit after completion is sweet. Today we are going to discuss about Chartered Accountancy course details, career options and job opportunities.

         

CA Course details you should know

 

·         Eligibility criteria

 

In India, the CA education process is managed by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India), which is responsible for maintaining CA education and their exams in India. If you want to hold the professional qualification on CA in India, then you must pass 10+2 in Arts/Science/Commerce. Commerce students find the course relatively comfortable due to the fact that the course consists of subjects like accounts and finance, which are present in 11th and 12th standard commerce stream. However, CA is a practical course, the students from science and arts stream can equally benefit and become a successful CA with some hardwork.

 

·         Levels of course

 

CA course is divided into 3 levels; CPT (Common Proficiency Test), IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) and the CA Final Course. CPT is the entry level for CA course and then IPCC that contains theoretical education and final course is the final stage of theoretical education. There are no regular classes for CA at the ICAl, you can pursue your graduation and may take coaching for CPT classes and the IPCC and Final course.

CPT contains following subjects:-

 

·         Mercantile Laws

·         General Economics

·         Quantitative aptitude

·         Fundamentals of Accounting

·          

IPCC syllabus includes: -

 

·         Business Laws, Ethics and Communication

·         Accounting

·         Information Technology and Strategic Management

·         Taxation       

·         Cost Accounting and Financial Management

·         Auditing and Assurance

·         Advanced Accounting

 

And the final course has the toughest syllabus: -

 

·         Financial Reporting

·         Information Systems Control and Audit

·         Corporate and Allied Laws

·         Direct Tax Laws

·         Indirect Tax Laws

·         Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

·         Advanced Management Accounting

·         Strategic Financial Management

 

Career and job opportunities after CA

 

Our country has a good demand for CA because they are experts in finance and accounting domains. They can get top level jobs as all types of companies require CA for the business planning and financial growth. You can get maximum career growth and best opportunities after the completion of CA course.

 

If you want to earn more and become a successful person, then you can start your own CA firm and earn a good amount. Opportunities are numerous once you become a CA with good rank. But the question raised ‘How to get good rank in CA levels?’ Don’t worry, as we have the best options.

 

You can join IRS for CPT coaching in Laxmi Nagar. They are one of the best CA coaching providers in Delhi with best faculty and qualitative environment. The IRS can be the ladder of your dream to become a successful CA and achieve a great stand in the financial market. 

© 2017 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on April 19, 2017
Last Updated on April 19, 2017
Tags: best ca coaching in delhi, cpt coaching in laxmi nagar

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing