Why you should choose Chartered Accountant over MBA?

Why you should choose Chartered Accountant over MBA?

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

CA is not regular courses, which requires going institute daily and attend regular classes, though you can take CA coaching in Delhi to prepare for higher level exams.

"

A chartered accountancy is a renowned professional course administered in India by ICAI (Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India). One can enroll the course after 10+2 and appear for the first attempt. CA course is a king of the financial world, but still many people doubt about this prestigious course.

 

Nothing can beat that proud feeling, you get after using CA as a prefix before your name. But these days MBA has caught attention of all    in recent years. This makes a person confused to choose the right career. But let me remind you one thing MBA’s can online manage marketing jobs. MBA is a good profession, but it can be taken up only after you complete your graduation. While you can take up the CA profession after you finish your 12th standard.

 

Being a student from commerce background you have two best options to study, CA and MBA. CA is an old profession, while MBA has become famous recently. But these days a lot of commerce students are confused between CA and MBA. Some want to choose the CA over MBA while others are attracted towards the MBA. Today I would like to suggest you to choose the CA over MBA because some special reasons.

 

MBA vs. CA; which is better?

 

I know it is a tough choice for a commerce student to choose the CA over the MBA. My notes below can help you to take this decision better, check out this interesting comparison below.

 

·         You can appear for CA after 12, but for MBA you need to complete your graduation.

 

One can enroll for CA course after 12th and appear for exam level wise after taking some CA classes from coaching institute. But the MBA is a professional as well as regular course, which requires you to gain knowledge of business, economics, finance and general business management. You need to be a graduate, if you want to pursue MBA. Conclusion, you should consider the CA course, if you want to save your time and want to earn a position at a young age.

 

·         CA is a distance course, while MBA needs to be done regularly.

 

CA is not regular courses, which requires going institute daily and attend regular classes, though you can take CA coaching in Delhi to prepare for higher level exams. While the MBA is a 2 year residential course and you need to take regular classes to gain knowledge. CA don’t have any fixed duration, but you can complete it in 4-5 years. To complete MBA you need to complete graduation first and then you can proceed further for MBA.

 

·         MBA will cost you much more than CA.

 

MBA in any private institute of India will cost you about 10 Lakh on an average, while CA will cost you around 30,000 for entire fee paid to the ICAI. If you consider a coaching for CA, then it will not cost you more than 2 Lakh for the whole course, which makes it attractive among students.

 

Career after CA can give you lucrative salary, infinite job opportunities and a change to start your own business, while MBA can give you good job opportunities, but could not make you eligible to start your own business. So, consider CA over MBA and enjoy secured future.

You can even take CA classes at IRS, best CPT Coaching in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. They have the best faculty to make you ready for future hurdles in CA exams. The faculties are well experienced and make you confident to give exam and qualify for the next level. 

© 2017 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on May 1, 2017
Last Updated on May 1, 2017
Tags: cpt coaching in delhi, ca coaching in delhi

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing