How to prepare for CA CPT exam?

How to prepare for CA CPT exam?

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

Every student who wants to be the CA wants to crack the CPT exam in one attempt. People think that passing CPT exam in the first attempt is a difficult task, but it is not as difficult as it is formul

"

Every student who wants to be the CA wants to crack the CPT exam in one attempt. People think that passing CPT exam in first attempt is a difficult task, but it is not as difficult as it is formulated to be. Many of the ambitious people cracks the exam in the first opening shot and even get a good rank.


The question arises here, why others fail to crack the exam even after studying over days and nights. It is not because they haven’t studied enough to for the exams, but because the approach and the planning they have used was not correct. Now don’t worry for the CPT exam because the best provider of CPT coaching in Delhi is coming with the right way to how to prepare for CA CPT.


CA CPT Preparation Tips


·         Set a determined routine


Until you are convinced that you can do it, even God cannot help you to do anything in the life. Determination is the key to success and you need to be determined towards tour study routine. Do not get distracted at any cost and to avoid distraction, you need to avoid virtual world as much as you can. You need to set strict rules and regulations for your studies, if you want to crack the CA CPT exam in first attempt.


·         Craft a strategy


You need to prepare a strategy and follow it to study more efficiently. Give equal importance to all subjects, never ignore the ones that you dislike, even study that subject more. Prepare a chart for every hour you are going to devote to your preparation. It is compulsory to study regularly. Add studying into your daily habit. Hence, success will be in your hands very soon.


·         Attempt previous question papers


Start CA coaching and after coming home try to solve the questions, you learned in the class. You can search some previous question papers and try to solve them. It will help you to know your mistakes, so that you can solve them and pass the exam easily. You can set small targets and try to achieve them. At last, all you need to do is, take CA seriously.


·         Mark difficulties and doubts


When you start studying for your CA CPT attempt, first read the entire chapter of the book and mark the problems and difficulties. Next do your best to solve the issue you are facing, read the chapter again. If you are unable to solve the problem, then you should ask your tutor and solve it. You should also note down the important points separately.


·         At lEast give time for revision


After completing your every chapter, you should revise your chapter before sleeping. Make sure to revise everything you have read the entire day just before you go to bed. This will help you to keep your concept clear and you will not forget anything during the exam.

While appearing for CA CPT Exam, you need to follow these tips. If you want to achieve a good rank in your CA exams, then you can Join IRS the best CA Institute in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. The faculties of IRS will help you to get a good rank in CA CPT Exams.

© 2017 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on May 9, 2017
Last Updated on May 9, 2017
Tags: ca institute in laxmi nagar, best institute for ca

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing