The roadmap of becoming a successful Chartered Accountant - IRS Coaching

The roadmap of becoming a successful Chartered Accountant - IRS Coaching

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

If you are looking for a career that offers prestige, respect, great job opportunities and excellent financial rewards, then opt for one of the most prestigious courses in India, i.e., Chartered Accou

"

If you are looking for a career that offers prestige, respect, great job opportunities and excellent financial rewards, then opt for one of the most prestigious courses in India, i.e., Chartered Accountant. The degree of Chartered Accountancy is valued worldwide and commands a lucrative salary package.

 

CA is a dream profession for every commerce student, but many students step back before the completion of this course because this profession is challenging and requires a lot of practice. We know it is a challenging profession, but gives great opportunities in the area of accounting, auditing, taxation, finance, etc. But what is the eligibility to pursue CA? How to prepare for CA exams? And so on. In this article, we will share the road of becoming a successful. Here we go.

 

How to become a CA? �" A complete roadmap

 

The first thing you need to do is, choose the path. If you are interested in doing Chartered Accountancy, then first you need to obtain the necessary qualification, i.e., 10+2. ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is responsible for certifying a candidate As a Chartered Accountant. You can also kick start your career and become a reputed CA. The course have 4 levels, i.e., CPT, IPCC, Articleship and CA final. If you have passed your 10=2 then you can also enroll for CPT.

Chartered Accountants are demanded in today’s market and can get job in following fields: -

·         Auditing

·         Tax Management

·         Accounting and external reporting

·         Management Accounting

·         Taxation

·         Financial planning

·         Forensic Auditing

·         Decision Making

 

The process of becoming a CA

 

Register for CPT

 

First, you have to register for Common Proficiency Test with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

 

Pass the CPT exam

 

After completing 60 days of CPT registration, you are eligible to give the CPT examination.

 

Register for IPCC

 

The IPCC is the second stage after CPT. The Passing CPT exam is mandatory to appear for IPCC examination. The registration for IPCC must be done before 9 months of IPCC examination. There are 7 papers in Group 1+Group 2 of the IPCC. Group 1 contains four papers and Group 2 is composed of three papers. One has to pass both the groups to appear for the next level, i.e., Articleship.

 

Register for Articleship

 

Articleship is the most important part of the overall course of CA. You need to register as Articled Assistant for 3 years with a practicing CA. The training should be completed within the given time frame.

 

Register for CA Final level

 

This is the final CA exam and you need to register for CA final course after completion of both the IPCC groups.

 

Pass the CA final exam

 

During the last 6 months of your articleship training you have to pass the CA final exam.

 

Become member of ICAI

 

At last, you need to enroll as a member of ICAI and get designated as a CA.

The process seems quite lengthy, but if you want to setup a successful career, you have to pass the complexities in your life. You can join a leading CA institute for the Coaching of CA CPT and IPCC. One of the best CA institutes for CA CPT Coaching in Laxmi Nagar is IRS. They have well educated faculties, who can help you individually while appearing for CA exams.

 

© 2017 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching
The author of the article has an extensive experience in the field of ca coaching in delhi and cpt coaching in laxmi nagar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on June 23, 2017
Last Updated on June 23, 2017
Tags: ca coaching in laxmi nagar, ca institute in laxmi nagar

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing