Why CA is better than other professional courses?

Why CA is better than other professional courses?

A Story by IRSCoaching
"

A CA is the king of the financial world and every business requires, a CA to plan its finance. It is a very prestigious course, which offers you great career opportunities and a better future.

"

A CA is the king of the financial world and every business requires, a CA to plan its finance. It is a very prestigious course, which offers you great career opportunities and a better future. But still a lot of people have a doubt about this amazing course. Let me remind you that once you CA prefix before your name, the respect would be unmatchable.

 

If you are a person, who want to choose a profession that can earn you a great respect, then you must look after the CA course. The prefix CA after your name will definitely change your life. The CA course is conducted by ICAI and can be cleared very easily with the help of an institution. It is better than other time taking courses, as you can earn money as well as respect after doing this course. There are many ways that proves that CA is better than any other course. Let’s take a look at these points.

 

CA is better than B tech

 

Some believe that engineers are better than CA, but it’s nothing like that. After spending lakhs in doing engineering from prestigious universities, engineers don’t get a job as per their expectations and when it comes to CA, if they don’t get the job as per their expectations, they can start their own firm. I have seen many engineers, who are working for the wages of Rs. 10000 per month after doing engineering from a reputed institute.

 

CA is better than MBA

 

MBAs can only manage marketing and HR job after spending a good amount in institutes, while a CA can manage the complete finance of a firm. An MBA cannot start up his/her own firm, while a CA can easily establish his/her own business and get a good business. So, if you are a B.Com student, then instead of choosing MBA, you should go for CA.

 

CA is better than LLB

 

People think that lawyers are earning millions, but still there are very less lawyers, who are well established. Lawyers have to spend a good time in practicing and doing the course, while CA can complete their levels and articleship in 5-7 years and then work individually or with a firm. While practicing, lawyers have to do a lot of hard work, while a CA can easily complete his/her articleship and start own firm.

 

So, CA is better than all these professional courses and here are the reasons why. So, if you are planning a professional course after your 12th and graduation, then you must go for CA course. It is the best course, which can give you success in very less time and money. To complete your CA, you can enroll in an institution and get the coaching for the course.

 

You can choose IRS for the best CA coaching in Delhi. They have well experienced faculty, who will teach you as per the latest syllabus of ICAI. The IRS is reputed as the best institute for CA classes. You can visit here and get the best tricks and tips to crack your CA exam levels.

 

About the Author

 

The author of the article has an extensive experience in the field of CA coaching in Delhi and CA foundation coaching in laxmi nagar.  

© 2017 IRSCoaching


Author's Note

IRSCoaching
The author of the article has an extensive experience in the field of CA coaching in Delhi and CA foundation coaching in laxmi nagar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on October 24, 2017
Last Updated on October 24, 2017
Tags: ca coaching in laxmi nagar, ca institute in laxmi nagar, best institute for ca

Author

IRSCoaching
IRSCoaching

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Enroll your name at IRS that you can get CA coaching from this leading foundation to become a successful Chartered Accountant, getting the expert training from the best CA foundation coaching in Laxmi.. more..

Writing