...

...

A Chapter by Cupcake

My stomach dropped. Was Jarrod really right in front of my glassy eyes...?

He lifted my head up.

"I'm really sorry Larina. Are...are you mad at me?"

I was strangly convinced at this point that Jarrod, was there for a reason.

And that reason was apologizing, and the most important reason to me.

Jarrod liked me?

No, it couldn't be. I mean fools like me walk around embarassing myself, and he had Kendall. The most prettiest girl I have ever witnessed walk this Earth. They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, hand in hand, but...they were BEST of friends.

"Larina....I'm so sorry...."

Jarrod got up and walked slowly head down approaching the doorway slowly turning the doorknob.

"Hey, wait! Don't, don't go!"

He turned with a huge smile on his face, the cute fanboy smile nobody an ever resist.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer you...I"m just still in shock."

He rushed over to my side in what seemed like half of a second.

We both sat there smiling, for what seemed like hours. Each few seconds, either one of us glancing down, blushing.

 

I HAVE to man up.

 

"Jarrod, I'm sorry if this is the wrong time but, I need to ask you one question."

 

"Anything" he replied, smiling.

 

"Do you like....

 

 

 

Kendall."

 

He frowned, and looked away.



© 2009 Cupcake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on December 29, 2009
Last Updated on December 29, 2009


Author

Cupcake
Cupcake

A little place called, MA



About
Hi : ] My name is Meghan. But if you want something a little more simpler to remember, just call me Meg or Cupcake. I'm definitely not your cup of tea, but I will entertain you. I am also probabl.. more..

Writing
Our Poem Our Poem

A Poem by Cupcake


Wimp. Wimp.

A Chapter by Cupcake