Broken Heart

Broken Heart

A Story by DivergentObessed
"

A fued that I hope I can stop. My love who I can't be able to touch. My life that crashes with the news my mother gives.

"

I pressed my cheek into his torso. I closed the space between us. He wraps his arms around me tightly.  I could feel the tug of the unwanted hands that surrounded us. I wanted to feel this moment while it lasted. I could feel my prickling tears wash over my face as I used all my strength to keep him next to me. He runs his fingers over my jawline and tilts my chin up, his hands on my waist tightly.

"Go.... it's for your own good" he whispers like an angel.

"No, no, no. I love you! Please..." I sobbed.

"I love you too.... but we have to... do it for me." His dark blue eyes bored into mine. I was lost once again until I could feel his hands release their grip around my waist. The hands tugged me away from him. I screamed until my lungs burned.

He silently waved. I could see the tears forming in his eyes as he watched my family push me into the car. They strapped me multiple times while I kicked and screamed. They knew I wanted to be with him. But no, they took him away from me. They wanted to ruin my relationship with my one and only true love. And I hated them for it. I hated them like hell for it. I wanted to kill them. But that would be wrong and impossible. I don't have the courage to do it. I watched as his silhouette fade away.

I calmed down and kept my trembling hands in my lap. I was afraid I would claw their faces off if I didn't.

 

They locked me in my room for my protection. I stare out the window. The same window I used to sneak out of to see his face and kiss him multiple times with love. The window I used to go to parties with. The window I got out of to tell stories and cuddle with him hours. They let me have the window, except  they put alarm on it.

 I hear the door creak open. I turn  and find my mom standing there stare at me with sympathy. I look away and put my attention on my only freedom. She sits next to me and places a hand on my arm. I yank it away. I can't believe after her actions, she thinks that I want her comfort.

"You know it was for the better" she says softly.

I said nothing in reply.

"You deserved better"

I'm ready to punch her face. I swallow my anger..

"Come on talk to me. I want what's best for you"

I jerked my head to face her.

"Really, mom. What's best for me. Or what's  best for you"

"What's best for you. He wasn't good!

"He was perfect mom! He gave me everything I needed! He loved me and I loved him! We talked and cried together! When auntie died, he was there to comfort me! But I can't be with him because of that fued you have with his family."

"That is not-"

"That is mom! It's not what I want or need! It's what YOU need! Your predicting my future for me! I want to determine my life!" I yelled. I looked away hugging myself. I wanted to burst in peices. I didn't hear anything else from her."And mom... I know that you already found me someone. But no matter what you do...I will never stop loving Christopher"

That's all I said before I heard the door slam.

© 2014 DivergentObessed


Author's Note

DivergentObessed
I made it short. Sorry if you wanted it long. Maybe I might make it a book if it gets really liked.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it but yeah it was short ***i kinda want to see more*****

Posted 10 Years Ago


This a sad romance story, it is written well. I like it, it's kind of like a modern Romeo and Juliet. Good job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2014
Last Updated on March 11, 2014
Tags: Broken Heart