ONE

ONE

A Chapter by InLoveWithLove

I casually walked into class five minutes late, everyone stared but the teacher wasn't there yet so in all fairness I was actually early and the teacher was late. I took my usual seat in History; it was next to my best friend Danni. I loved her so much because she was always brutally honest and told you what you need to hear not what you want to hear which is what most people did because they were afraid what people would think.

 

My seat was also as far away from Callie as I could possibly get, I actually did maths to work out where I had to sit so she would have to take longer to get to me. Hopefully she wouldn’t be bothered to walk the distance to pick on me.


Danni grinned at me her chin was tucked into her chest and she raised her eyes to look at me, with her white blonde hair cut into a pixie cut and rough fringes on her forehead covering most of her eyes she looked evil. This is another reason I adore her over everyone else, she is the white demon and I am the dark angel.

 

No one else wants to be our friend so we were sort of outcasts, polar opposite looking outcasts. But we love the attention it gets us, I’m shy and quiet unless you know me and Danni is the opposite.

"Dan," I laughed, "What's up?" I know something was up because she was trying to be funny, not like she usually is when she makes me laugh by being herself.

"The sky," she sulked then she frowned again and told me, “Callie.” She amended with venom dripping in her voice and she dropped her smile before looking over at the devil's daughter. She acts like she is queen of the school because she is blonde, pretty and not afraid to show off her curves (b***s and butt). I followed her gazed to where Callie was with Paul, the guy Danni liked, they were flirting outrageously. I could feel the vibes all across the classroom.

It was absolutely disgusting.

And it wasn't even like we were ugly either; we were just not s****y like the types of girls Paul Periott went for. That was a total downer for Danni, though personally I didn't think he was that cute or anything. His eyes weren't that silver grey shade that I found devilly attractive (seriously, read UNIQUE!), his hair was oddly cut and a strange shade of brown that was lighter at the front than it was anywhere else, he was terribly odd looking if you asked me… but then again I’m not exactly perfect in the way I look either.

 

To be honest he wasn't that nice of a guy personality wise anyway, but Danni thought she could change him from a player to a one girl man. She had to be kidding; this was the P-Man we’re talking about.

"Hey, s**t, what you looking at?" Callie said coming up to us, I had actually forgot I was looking at their group when I zoned out, poopies. I was in for it now. I hated confrontation so I just shrugged and let my hair cover my face like the coward I was. She walked over to our table slowly, tauntingly. I knew what she was going to do, it was the same every time.

 

"I said what. Are. You. Looking. At. You. S**t!" she growled kicking my leg every word she spoke. She sounded truly menacing when she made her voice all low like that, it was scary.

Why did she have to be so horrible, I don't even know what I did to her. I didn’t diss her, I didn't take her boyfriend. I'd never even had a boyfriend. I was just that much of a loner.

"Nothing," I lied whispering, my shin throbbed and it was going to have a bruise. Danni kept her head down too. She would stand up for me against everyone... except her twin. I didn’t blame her; I would be the same if my sister picked on her.

 

I just wished I had sisters at all, or maybe I didn’t.



© 2012 InLoveWithLove


Author's Note

InLoveWithLove
Is anything wrong? I need critical feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good! :) But that last sentence doesn't make a lot of sense. Good job. It could go somewhere if you let it. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 5, 2012
Last Updated on June 5, 2012


Author

InLoveWithLove
InLoveWithLove

Sheffield, United Kingdom



About
I'm a 13 year old girl from England, I mainly write fantasy though my only story on here at the moment is actually a romance. I have loved to write since I was very little, I have always had an over.. more..

Writing