Debate, but never hold a grudge

Debate, but never hold a grudge

A Poem by Doku

All forms of Art are expressions of one's collective experience of Life. Art is an Imitation of Life.

 I am finally glad to be the person I always was.

If the grass seems greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the water bill is higher there too!

The most difficult frontier to conquer is your own mind.

Some things are worth trying, merely because of their POSSIBILITIES.

The sign on the Door to Opportunity reads PUSH.

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

You're taxed when you earn. You're taxed when you spend. You're taxed when you save. You're taxed when you die. Unless you're rich....

An Asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A Liability is something that takes money out of my pocket.

Poor people buy Luxuries to look rich, but are actually buying Liabilities.

The rich focus on their Asset columns; everyone else focuses on their income statements.

A true Luxury is a reward for investing in and developing a real Asset.

Always buy your straw hats in the fall.

Anything worth having really IS worth waiting for.

To know something and not do, is the same as not knowing in the first place.

Winners analyze, cynics criticize. Never listen to a person who has never done what you are attempting to do. You may fail, but they will always fail.

Formal Education will earn you a living; Self-Education will earn you a fortune.

If a man thinks he's not good enough for you, without a doubt, HE'S RIGHT.

Death is a Horizon, and a Horizon is nothing except the Limit of our sight.

Science is the Art of inching toward the Truth by weeding out the Lies.

Know thy enemy; Know thyself.

Time heals all wounds. Time wounds all heels.

The Thermometer of Success is simply the Jealousy of the Malcontents.

Intelligence without Ambition is a Bird without Wings.

Creativity is not just a trait; it's a way of life ! ! !

The first step to getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds, without prejudice and without fearing, to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs.....

© 2010 Doku


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Always write so long, lucky for you it works! Nice job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2010
Last Updated on April 14, 2010

Author

Doku
Doku

About
If you want to chat one on one...e-mail: [email protected] more..

Writing
Tragedy Tragedy

A Poem by Doku