Determination

Determination

A Poem by InfiniteInk

Working for every dollar, and every hour I want to spend as a king,
I'll never falter, this is for my father who lives the consequences of a coward with the heart of a solider.
Told him survive till I'm strong enough to be your armor.
Now the sun's gaze seems longer, but ain't enough time to refine myself into a weapon that could slay even the divine.
But I gotta protect mine even if they deserve the wrath of God's right, so if the only furnace hot enough to smelt my tongue into a blade that's sharp enough to split the sky is hell, then I'll die.
But that wont hold me, I'll bang on Satan's domain as if he owe'd my set.
If I reach game over I'll hit reset.
I refuse to see the credits with regrets, 
My families tired of learning life lessons it's time for recess.
It's pure ignorance if you don't think we next.
Don't take this out of context, like swines in the sky..
I'm saying it's impossible for us to grow wings so I'mma buy a private Jet for every step after the confiscated our Lexus.
The leaves on out families tree will reach the stratosphere, by the end of this year,
Nah I ain't no prophet, there just ain't no stopping this Apocalypse,
Like a meteor falling with vengeance, I'm planning on ending the mediocre living we justify with our just getting by.
I don't know about you but I identify with royalty, the heir to be King of the pride.
If I'm to lead I ain't got calender space to be protesting the same projects as my predecessors, I'm a prodigy, the protege to poverty possibly, but I'm proud, so as I pilot my family to paradise know that during the process I will perfect my purpose.
I promise that.

© 2015 InfiniteInk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on January 14, 2015
Last Updated on January 14, 2015

Author

InfiniteInk
InfiniteInk

Mableton, GA



About
In the complex realm of ink and paper, my pen reigns as a deity of control, emotion is created through its intuition and its instinct is to be profound and expressive, my pen shall bleed in this realm.. more..

Writing
How? How?

A Poem by InfiniteInk