The Aislinn Fallout

The Aislinn Fallout

A Story by A.T.
"

Love isn't made for monsters.

"
She had cold hands, but warm feet. He looked young, but felt old. "So this is goodbye?" He asked. 
"Yeah. I guess it is." She looked down. 
"Wha-what did I do?" He stuttered. 
She looked so sad. Just so so sad. "You didn't do a thing, babe." He didn't believe her. God, maybe that was it! He never believed her. "I'm sorry. D****t. I really am." For an innocent girl who never even said 'crap', this must've been big. 
"Why then?"
She stayed quiet. 
"Aisy, come on!"
She started to walk away from him. 
He grabbed her arm. "It's about him, isn't it?! Aisy! I want the truth!"
She looked him in the eye and watched him feel her shake as the tears fell. 
"Why is he so damn special?"
"Let go. Cooper, don't do this."
He hit her. He wasn't supposed to be like this; he was supposed to love her. Hold her forever and be kind. 
She ripped away from him. "Cooper, I don't want to leave things like this," she whimpered. 
He hated this! He was a monster, despicable! He felt nothing without her, as all monsters do. "Don't you dare leave! Aisy, I swear to f*****g god!" His voice trembled, just like her petite frame. He reached behind him, giving the darkest gift anyone can give. A bullet through hers and a bullet through his. 
Her hands were cold, but her feet still warm. He was young, but he felt so old. 

© 2013 A.T.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on December 12, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013
Tags: fallout, death, abuse, relationships, love, bad love

Author

A.T.
A.T.

South Glens Falls, NY



About
Do not cage me and quote my words. body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/nature/nat-9/nat865.cur), progress !important;} more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by A.T.


Saving You Saving You

A Story by A.T.