A Father's Gift

A Father's Gift

A Poem by InspiredHope
"

Gifting the individuals that have sacrificed-much…

"

(As a son whose earthy father passed on to go Home many years ago; understanding and accepting that 'fathers' appear in a multitude of aspects... ones rarely seen or acknowledged)...

 

Dearest Father-God,

 

Sigh ~, just Your name alone brings peace and comfort to the body, mind and spirit. We celebrate Your glorious name every day to honour the truth of 'Father's Day'... each moment we walk hand-in-hand.

We are not only here this beautiful summer morning to worship You and understand the gainful inspiration through Your Word... to ultimately Thank You for the gifts of fathers You have graciously bestowed upon us through the years.

Thank-You for these men who have relinquished their time and gathered the patience to mentor and listen. Allowing faith to blossom and making dreams become realities. Laying down their own lives (to this day) for Your children. Instilling values and becoming the strength of untold sons and grandsons. Most-importantly; showing the gift of where true love and faith arise from.

Please lift these men up today, Father... releasing to them all the joy, love and hope they have abundantly filled our lives with.

 

For To You We Pray,

In Jesus' Holy Name,

AMEN

© 2011 InspiredHope


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you for posting words like these

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011

Author

InspiredHope
InspiredHope

Calabasas, CA, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
Our lives being the truest form of inspiration for hope. more..

Writing