Chapter One~ Murdered

Chapter One~ Murdered

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

"Shiru?" Suzu, Usagi called down the dark alley. "Are you there?"
          "Hey... Um do you need help?" someone asked behind her.
  "Uh n-no. I'm just looking for my boyfriend, Shiru. Have you seen him?" Usagi blushed as she turned to face the strange man.
   "Shiru? Yeah he just went down that way with a bunch of friends." he used his index finger to point in the opposite direction.
      Usagi looked at the note Shiru wrote her in afternoon class.
        Meet me in the alley two blocks away from school. :)
             -Shiru

 
She looked at the guy. He's hansom! I rather go out with him then stupid Shiru any day!  Usagi thought to herself, and she blushed again.

            She was right though, this strange guy had light, longish blond hair that was pushed out of his face, his eyes were really light brown, he was skinny -yet you could see his muscles- and was pale.  "Um well I was suppose to go to dinner with Shiru. But now that he's not going... do you want to go?"

            "I would like to take a bite from you."

         "Uhhh, what?" Usagi took a step back, "You meant with me, right?"
       "No from you." He leaped towards her and grabbed her neck.
          "Please! No!" she begged.
           "Oh hush! It will only hurt for a second, or two."


                                   *********

   
ϟSuku, Usagi, sixteen years old from Crow Academy, found dead in a dark alley two blocks from Crow Academy by Naoko, Shiru. Officers say she was stabbed in the throat, eventually bleeding out. We haven't seen a case like this since-ϟ
  I switched my radio off. "You okay Sora?" my best friend Dai, Takara asked me.
       "Yeah, fine." I said nuzzling my head into my knees.
  "I know!! It's creepy, a girl our age killed two blocks away from here!" she cried.
      "Yeah."
    "Yeah! It could have been us!!" she looked in her mirror then back at me. "Are you coming to Morning Classes?"
         I touched two fingers to my head. "No I'm not feeling good today."
        "Afternoon classes?"
           "Nope."
       She rolled her eyes. "Okay well I guess I won't see you till Night Classes then." She applied her eyeliner.
            "I'm not going to that either."
        She sighed. "Screw you I'll hang out with Hoshi then."
        "Have fun!" I laughed as she slammed the door.
     I turned back on the radio. ϟ
We are advising all young ladies to stay in dorms and houses at night time! Again officers are advising all young ladies to stay in dorms and their houses after dusk!ϟ
        I switched the radio back off. "Not again."
  

    ********************
       "It's them again." the doctor said as the detective storms into the lab.
         "How do  you know?"
          "Yes! See right there is the puncture marks, from the teeth." the doctor pointed to the two holes at her neck.
           "Another one? Damn! F**k!" The detective slammed his hand against the counter. "Make sure to cover those up when the family comes by. And doc, don't let this get out to the press."
              "Okay, also do you want me to call them yet?"
         The detective walked out the doors and popped his head back into the room "Not just yet."
   


© 2011 Love is like the moon


Author's Note

Love is like the moon
Shiru- Music (meaning of name
Usagi- Rabbit
Crow academy- the setting (basically)
Sora- (Aoi, Sora) blue sky
Dai, Takara- Great treasure
Morning classes- basic classes of math, science, history, and English (six hours long)
Afternoon classes- Exercises (two hours long)
Night classes- electives (two hours and thirty minutes)
When the doctor is talking to the detective when he says them he is referring to vampires.

Hope you enjoyed (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 8, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing