Chapter 1: Sunset Rising

Chapter 1: Sunset Rising

A Chapter by Irahbrown
"

The first chapter. Get ready for a lengthy story. Hopefully I can find some fans of it. Its based off the world of Fairy tail but the entire story arc and character set is original.

"
The land is lush, beautiful and green. Magic is in the air and it shows with every bit of country. Its a grand country with boarders that stretch from ocean to ocean and mountains to the north and desert to the south. What is the main product of such a land? sheep? Fish? No. The greatest treasure they have is Magic! Hundreds of guilds run across the lands but only a few high level magical guilds exist. Within the boundaries of Fiore there is one guild that has been hailed as the strongest. And that guild is Fairy Tail! 
The tail starts in Magnolia town. its clean with nice people. Its not large enough to be a city but its deffinitly not a small hole in the wall town. Hundreds of shops are scattered throughout the place. In the dead center of town there is a two story guild called Fairy Tail. Within there a wild party seems to be going on. Everyone is either fighting, laughing, drinking or all three. Up on the second floor is a tall man who looks a bit gruff. He has dark eyes but a warm presence. He has what used to be light brown hair but has now taken a turn to a dusty color with strands of grey. He wears a five o clock shadow on his face and a tired look. Wrinkles line his skin and two bags under his eyes. 
Wiping the mead from his chin he leans back letting out a sigh. A small girl looking the age of 16 but very tiny appears next to him with a youthful bound.
"Master!." she cried."Master I want to take another mission master! But I need a team to take on a SS class mission and none of the other S class mages will go." She sits down on the floor almost pouting. The master Looks to tired to answer but luckily another man does so in his place.
"Well thats mighty strange isn't it? we have 9 s class mages and not a one can help you? That I doubt." His voice is smooth and silky. Almost to beautiful to be true. He to shows the signs of aging though not as badly as the master. He has brilliant red eyes though. They pierce into your very soul and seems to have a mystical quality about  them. He himself is very tall with his hair slicked strait back. His deathly pale skin is a creamy white. He gets up and moves gracefully and quite silently across the room to pat the girls golden blond hair and her blue innocent eyes suddenly become mature and agitated.
"Hey i'm trying to be cute here and get a mission by myself. Don't ruin things Alexander!" She knocks his hand away while Alexander merely looks amused at the situation.
"For a 22 year old you do look young. Are you trying to take advantage of your youthful appearance Ariena? Master Rictor is not one to be persuaded by giant eyes."
Alexander speaks with confidence and with an air of superiority. Not the arrogant kind but the kind an adult has when speaking to a child. Infuriated and enraged by Alexanders taunts Ariena storms downstairs to join the barfights and drink her height in rum barrels. 
Alexander shakes his head with a 'tisk tisk' motion. Rictor seems to have missed the entire thing and leans forward rubbing his temples. 
"You know what?" Rictor speaks in a rough voice "I do belive i'm getting old" Rictor leans forward and rests his elbows on the table in front of him, looking over at Alexander who is chuckling to himself.
"Nonsense. Your only about 50 or so. I mean look at me i'm over a hundred" 
"And a vampire" Rictors buts in. Alexander raises his hands in defeat.
"True enough. though I don't drink human blood that often anymore so my immortality has all but faded it seems. i'm getting older every day." Alexander takes a seat next to Rictor and drops a few black droplets from a vial into some mead and it turns a lush red color and he drinks it heartily.
"Where are the others?" Rictor asks still to tired to put emotion into it.
"Tom is in his workshop as always, Jack is off on his lonesome in the woods somewhere. Its mid winder you know and he loves to stay in the cold by himself. Such a cheerful fellow. Then Fang and Felix have taken a mission and wont be back for about a month If i had to guess. Ken, laura and Zeek are on their way back from their long mission and will arrive within the hour." He leans back quite proud of himself.
"You know I love that ability of yours to be able to sense blood of people. It really is the most convinent thing" Suddenly the doors of the guild burst open and everyone stops fighting to look at the ones entering. 


© 2010 Irahbrown


Author's Note

Irahbrown
- master
S class mages
Ariena, Alexander, Fang, Felix, Tom, Frost, Zeek, Laura, Boreas.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on December 12, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010
Tags: Fairy Tail Anime Manga Magic


Author

Irahbrown
Irahbrown

Titsuville , FL



About
Hi. I"m irah. Long time writer but just getting serious recently. I write a lot. Poetry a bit but more noveling. Though I have a bad problem about not finishing things. Though I have a few books. .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5